Delmanor Elgin Mills - Richmond Hill, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Had a great tour of Delmanor this morning. A lot of the common areas of the facility are under renovation, but from what we could see it is going to look great. Saw 2 different styles of 1 bedroom units in different price points. Both were nice with nice decors. Preferred the larger unit specially the closet space. Disappointed that the only bathtub option was to book the spa tub at $30 a use and even though a walk in tub cannot use it privately (a Personal Care worker has to be present). There didn’t appear to be a lot of activities or residents around, but everything was clean and the staff friendly.

I met with [name removed], he was pleasant and informative. I was really impressed with their Dementia area. I loved the extra effort they took with the paintings, art work, door colors. It was warm and welcoming.

Very nice. However not our choice as not a final home. They would have to move in the future.

Great quality

The staff and quality of care are great here. They could improve on the food and have a bigger variety of activities for the residents, but overall a nice place.

It was a lovely place. [Removed] was great, in showing us around and the way she spoke , she really cared. The place had everything my mom could want.
Thank you.

EXCELLENT staff. James [removed] was terrific and the staff in the dining room are loveley. All in all this would be my first choice when needed.

Felt like home.

Daughter

DelManor is a truly wonderful place in all aspects!