Rosecastle at Delaney Creek - Brandon, FL

Bad experience

My grandmother was living in the memory care and the Aids we’re wonderful but the housekeeper who’s been the for awhile I noticed she has not been keeping up with cleaning of the rooms. When I came to visit I noticed feces on the bathroom walls and the shower was not cleaned. The rooms smelled and were dusty. The activities they have there are great. One more thing I over heard the housekeeper telling on of the resident she couldn’t drink coffee and to leave because she was mopping and she was the one who’s been there for a while.

I was impressed with this provider. They were courteous and professional.

This place is a joke

Just because a facility's pretty doesn't mean it's a good place....rose castle is Always short staffed, memory unit is far from stellar. Very poor supervision, poor empathy to their residents. Very difficult to communicate with ED and DON. This place is just looking for $$$$. Visit often and stay tuned in....it won't be long before you see major issues with resident care there.

Looks pretty but its far from good

Just because a facility's pretty doesn't mean it's a good place....rosecastle is Always short staffed, memory unit is far from stellar. Very poor supervision, poor empathy to their residents. Very difficult to communicate with ED and DON. This place is just looking for $$$$. Visit often and stay tuned in....it won't be long before you see major issues with resident care there.

Ok for assisted living.

My dad did a short respite stay at this community and I would not recommend the memory care area. The rest of the community is clean and taken care of. His room is the memory care area was not cleaned the entire time he was there. The staff in the main area were wonderful. Dad loved the food and they do offer some activities.

My Mom has been at Rosecastle at Delaney Creek for 3 years now. One of the hardest things I have ever done was having to move my Mom out of her own home. Due to health and safety reasons we were advised to find placement for her, so the search began. We visited several facilities in Brandon but when I came to Rosecastle the "feel" was right. Every time Mom comes back from a hospital or rehab stay, the feeling is still the same, like coming home again! My mother has told me on several occasions how she loves living at Rosecastle. I know she enjoys the numerous activities provided by the excitement in her voice when she calls. Whenever we have a concern the staff and management will address the problem and resolve the issue in a timely manner. I would like to thank everyone at Rosecastle for making this facility a wonderful place for the elderly to live. I have peace of mind knowing that my mom is happy and well cared for.

My grandmother has lived at Delaney Creek for 5 years and has had the best treatment and experience! She loves it there and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. She gets to play bingo every day if she wants to and go on shopping outings to various local stores. They have daily senior exercise classes and weekly entertainment, so there is never a dull moment. And there's an onsite hair salon so she can get her hair and nails done, which is so convenient. Plus the staff and management at Rosecastle at Delaney Creek have always been courteous and helpful every time I have visited her. The building is always really clean and the décor is very homey and inviting. They are always updating the decorations for various seasons and holidays, so it's always warm and inviting. I hope I am lucky enough to live at a place like Rosecastle at Delaney Creek when I am her age.

We love it!!

We love it!! We didn't have one single ounce of trouble getting moved in and set up. Even with a fall, they have been wonderful. The staff is friendly, and it's clean. The food here is wonderful. They have a nice porch with rocking chairs. They have two or three screened in porches. They have tons of activities, they even played volleyball with balloons, and they put a picture of them laughing like I haven't seen in years, and they do picnics, and had prom night.