We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
Savannah Court of Brandon senior assisted living community is licensed for 46 residents, is full of vibrant activity, yet offers a warm and comfortable feel throughout. Savannah Court offers an outstanding local reputation and has proudly been serving Seniors in the Brandon and Tampa Bay area for many years. The residence provides affordable senior assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style throughout will hold your attention as you stroll through this incredible and intimate senior living community.
Savannah Court provides an enriched lifestyle complimented by the unique design and architecture of the community. There is a comfortable lobby with a fireplace, several inviting living rooms, an activity center and a library area. The favorite spot for residents is the dining room where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served restaurant style offering a superb assortment of flavorful meal options to satisfy every pallet. Also available is a private dining room where resident birthday parties, family gatherings and other celebrations are very popular!
The vast activities program specifically designed for seniors is truly unparalleled! From creative and fun exercise classes, to arts and crafts sessions, to in-house musical performances and educational seminars, there is so much to choose from. There are also transportation opportunities available for outings and fun events in the Brandon area as well as scheduled transportation to medical appointments. The activities calendar is always exciting and full! This is senior assisted living at its best!
The Savannah Court team is committed to providing the services that you deserve. So sit back and let us take care of the cooking, housekeeping, linen and laundry, maintenance, a fun activities program, and so much more.
Brandon city is located in Central Hillsborough County. Palm River-Clair Mel borders it to the west across US route 301. To its east is Valrico. Seffner, Mango, and East Lake-Orient park border it to the north, while Bloomingdale and Riverview are located to the south.
Brandon city is served by three ZIP codes: 33509, 33510, and 33511. 33509 also doubles as its post office address. Statistics from the United States Census Bureau indicate that Brandon has a total area of 35.0 square miles, of which 33.1 square miles is land and 1.9 square miles is water. La Viva, Kenningston Estates, Barrington Oaks East, Limona, and Brandon Hills are neighborhoods within the county.
Brandon experiences humid subtropical climate. Temperatures falling below freezing point are rare, occurring only a few nights each year because of its distance from the coast. Brandon receives plenty of rainfall (about 1100 mm each year). Summer in the city is usually very long and hot with average daily temperatures of 89 degrees Farenheight. Winters are usually dry and mild with temperatures averaging 62 degrees Farenheight. Once in a while, winters may have low temperatures in the 30s.
Brandon is home to over 100,000 individuals. Its population density is estimated to be 3,126.3 people per square mile.
Caucasians and whites, including white Hispanics, make up 72% of the city's total population, while African Americans form 16.1%. Latinos, Asians, and Native Americans form 21%, 3.5%, and 0.4% of the population, respectively. Native Hawaiians and multiracial people form 0.1% and 3.5%, respectively.
There were 43,352 households in the area as of 2010. 8.1% of these households were vacant. 11.7% had a single female as the head of the household, 25.8% were non-families, and 19.6% had a single individual living in them. 4.5% had an individual aged 65 years and older. The average family size in the city was recorded to be 3.10, while the average household size was 2.68.
The median age of the city's inhabitants is 34. 26.9% of the population were aged 18 and younger. 8.5% were aged between 18 and 24 years, while 33.5% were aged between 25 and 44 years. 22.4% were aged 45 to 64 years, and the remaining 8.7% were aged 67 and older. There are 100 females for every 94 males. The city's per capita income is $22,080. Males typically have a higher income than females ($37,454 for males and $28,935 for females).
Three express and four local transit bus lines serve Brandon city. The local lines include:
- Line 46: Westfield Brandon to Davis Islands
- Line 37: Netpark Transit Centre to Westfield Brandon
- Line 31: Westfield Brandon to Rasken via Providence road
- Line 8: Progress Village to Westfield Brandon
The express lines include:
- Line 22X: Downtown Tampa to Dover via Brandon Boulevard
- Line 25X: MacDill Air Force Base to South Brandon
- Line 27X: Downtown Tampa to FishHawk
Public transportation companies include:
- Midstate Transport
- Brandon Shuttle
- Pioneer Transport
Medical transportation companies include:
- M.C. Blessed Transportation Services
- ACC Medic
Brandon is home to a number of sports facilities and clubs.
- Bowling: Roll a ball at Brandon Crossroads Bowl.
- Swimming: Take a lesson at the Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center or at the Woods and Water Outdoor Sports Center.
- Sports Therapy: Visit the Therapy and Sports Centers at Brandon to consult a physical therapist.
- Skating: Roller skate at the Skateland of Brandon rink, or carry your skateboard to Providence Skate Park.
Brandon has several shopping centers, including:
- Regency Square
- Westfield Brandon Shopping Mall
- Kingrow Shopping Center
- Plaza at Brandon town center
- Brandon Center
- Brandon Center South
- Lake Brandon Village
- Brandon Boulevard Shoppes
- Windhorst Center
Brandon city has different health facilities to cover various issues.
- Mental Health Centers: The North Side Mental Health Center and Brandon Health Center provide top-class mental health treatments.
- Rehabilitation Centers: Consult a rehabilitation specialist at Central Park Health Care and Rehabilitation Center or at the Consulate Health Care of Brandon.
- Dental Clinics: Have your oral health taken care of at Oakfield Community Dental Care or at the Suncoast Community Dental Health Center.
Savannah Court of Brandon is next to numerous entertainment spots.
- Movie Theatre: Grab some popcorn and watch a movie at AMC The Regency.
- Pool: Strike shots at Bahama Breeze or Baluka Billiards and Lounge.
- Home Entertainment: Contact Kevin Frye Entertainment for exclusive home entertainment discounts.
- Newspapers: Catch the latest and trending news by reading Osprey Observer Newspapers.
Security and Safety
On a scale of 1-100, Brandon's crime index is 39. The chance of becoming a victim of violent crime is 1 in 496. Murder, robbery, and assault are the most known crimes perpetuated in Florida. However, these crimes are rarely reported in Brandon. Property crime in the city is low and includes offenses such as auto theft, arson, and larceny theft. Year over year, crimes in the city have decreased by 5%.
40.73% of the people living in Brandon are religious. Christianity is widely practiced with denominations such as Protestants, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, Pentecostal, and Lutheran. Islam, Judaism, and other Eastern religions are also practised by some of the population. Those who are not affiliated with any religion are either atheists or agnostics.
Brandon has a number of parks that attract tourists. For instance, Clayton Park and Lakeview Village Park attract tourists who like to indulge in open-field activities. The Carousel at Westfield offers a variety of family activities for those who want to unwind from mundane routine. Take a ride in the hydraulic glass elevator at Macy's inn.