Deerfield Place Assisted Living - Deerfield, WI

Friendly Staff!!

The staff gave my loved one and I a very detailed tour of this cozy community, this was a smaller facility and felt very homey. All of the residents where welcoming to us during our visit and all seemed to be enjoying there living environment. I have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone.

Staff was very nice, appeared clean.
Rooms did not have private bathroom, didn't seem to have any privacy. Not enough room for a couple.

nice home-like setting

It's a nice home-like setting as opposed to a large facility. The owner and all of the staff are very friendly and welcoming. I am very happy overall with what they have to offer and all of their services.

Impressed with this community

I feel like they do a great job with the care here. I don't get a chance to visit often but everything I've seen is excellent. The caregivers are friendly and professional, and it is a well kept and clean facility. Since I am located out of state I've really been impressed by their ability to handle situations that arise without my needing to intervene.

Deerfield Place Assisted Living in Deerflied, Wis.

This 8-bedroom "home" is situated in the 2,000 or so town of Deerfield, Wis., off of Hwy 73. I placed my Mom there through a referral from A Place for Mom. My Mom has FTD/PPA, is age 60, and requires a medium level of care for her ADLs. She's only been there 10 days so far but she seems really happy there. The staff have provided me with a lot of feedback regarding her adjustment there. I have been up there a few times already to bring her extra clothes and food, and the place really has a homey kind of feel to it and goes all out to make my Mom feel welcome. When she was recently hospitalized due to a drug reaction (she had to start a new medication), Casey made sure to keep me informed of her condition and even checked up on me by phone while I was sitting with my Mom in the hospital. I'm pretty happy with this place.

Nice Setting

I thought it was very nice. It has a nice living room and there is maybe room for 8 people or something. There were several men there which would have been nice for my dad and a nice room for him. In other places there were just too many women.

They had a really nice spot for like a social. The back of the house looked out at a lawn and so it was nice to see birds and stuff and look out and see someone doing something. It was nice that it was in a neighborhood.

Too small and far away from...

Too small and far away from current physicians

This assisted living community, located in Deerfield, Wisconsin, provides several levels of care from basic to respite care. Deerfield Place offers medication management, three daily meals, laundry, housekeeping, assistance with daily living activities, bathing, grooming, transferring, full assistance, and short-term respite care. It prides itself on providing superior, individualized care and engaging daily activities for residents using effective hiring practices that create long-term staff who get to know each resident and their needs. Ancillary services include physical therapy, home care, hospice, occupational therapy, and other services. Their goal is to provide personalized, compassionate care and assistance for your loved ones.