Faith Gardens Memory Care - Sun Prairie, WI

Stay aWAY

Do not send a loved one here. This facility is grossly understaffed. A resident walked out the door and died of exposure in the late December temperatures. They are grossly understaffed. Recent hires are more interested in their social media than doing their job.

Pleasant experience!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give us a detailed tour of everything they had to offer as well as answer any questions we had for them. They had a nice open floor plan with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for my parents in the end decision.

Happy with the Experience

My mother's experience at Faith Gardens was very short (only 3 weeks), but very positive. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. I also really liked the fact that they had a lot of staff on duty during the waking hours. I always felt that Mom was being well taken care of.

There was only one issue that was concerning to me during her last several days. The person on the night staff did not know how to indicate on the computer when she gave my mother her drugs which she was to administer every 3 hours. So in the morning when I asked the morning shift when my mother had received her last drugs, she said it looks like it was 8:00 p.m. the night before. I was very concerned. However, they were able to contact the night nurse and found out that my mother had been given her drugs, but the nurse didn't know how to indicate such in the computer. I was assured that the person was trained for future situations.

Needs more natural lighting!!

When my loved one and I had taken a tour of this community we had noticed how dark and gloomy it was throughout the entire home. There was little to no natural light anywhere and I was not impressed with that. Also During my visit a staff member had brought all of the residents into the front room for an exercise class, however the entire time she was just screaming at them. The staff was friendly to my mother and I it just was not the right fit for us.

Small Rooms!

The Faith Gardens Memory Care was a nice community. They're assisted living housing was a small room with a bathroom. It was too depressing. The room only had one window that was very high, we couldn't open it if we wanted to. The tour was not so good, they did not have a set person taking us it seemed like it was just someone who happened to be standing there. They were not very informative.

Kind And Compassionate Staff

My mother seems to have adjusted very well to this community. The staff have been very kind and compassionate. The community is well maintained, everything for the most part is nice and clean. She is pleased with the meals. Everything is working out well. I know she is safe and in good hands. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her. I would recommend this facility.

EMPLOYEES ARE TREATED TERRIBLE DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE , SOME EMPLOYEES AND MANAGER DONT DO THEIR JOB AND ARE UNAVAILABLE WHEN CARE IS NEEDED ,,,STATE SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS ONE!!

Small community, Clean, Cheery, Felt like home. Very friendly staff. Wish they had couple's suite. Father liked very much, though not in need of memory care. Knows someone who is a resident there.

The people are very friendly

The people are very friendly. They have been good to my dad. I would say that it needs a bigger outdoor area so that the residents can get more fresh air more often. They could use a little more activities.

Faith Gardens

Really nice facility wonderful and loving staff.Very homie feeling soon as I walked in facility,very clean and smelled good.The name of the facility Faith Gardens, caught my eye as I drove by so I had to stop in for a tour.

Would recommend...

My mother was living here. She was a woman of zest and her own way of thinking. The staff here were wonderful to her. They were always so encouraging and supportive. If at any time I had any questions, I knew I could go to the Administrator, Facility Director or the Nurse and they would promptly be addressed. I was thankful for the loving, kind and generous care that my mother received here. I am grateful to the staff at Faith Gardens and appreciate all they have done. I would recommend this community to friends and loved ones.

No one there had the tour scheduled. One of the aides tried calling Rachel but she never answered nor did she ever return a phone call to me the whole weekend. A very small community - only 7 residents in a home ready to accommodate 17. There must be a reason for that! An alarm went off while I was there and I asked the aide with me if she had to check on that and she said that the other aid on duty would get it. At that time the other aide comes in from outside from having a smoke. I don't think I will consider this place and it might need to be checked out to make sure that the residents that are there are safe. The only good thing was the aid I was talking to seemed very capable and good-hearted and really enjoyed her work.

At Faith Gardens, we strive to provide each of our residents a caring, nurturing environment with dignified and respectful services at a special place that they are proud to call “home”. We understand there is no greater comfort in life than being around people who care. Our team of hard working, dedicated and caring employees make each Harmony assisted living community a wonderful place to visit and live.

Standard Services for our residents include:
• Private suites
• Health Status Monitoring with RN review
• Compassioned Resident Assistants
• Three Home Cooked Meals Daily with Snacks anytime
• Routine Housekeeping and Laundry Services
• 24-hour Security and Staff Availability
• Emergency Call System in each private room/bathroom
• Health Promotion and Exercise Programs
• Utilities, except for private phone
• Basic cable services

Faith Gardens Memory care is an experienced memory care community located in Sun Prairie, WI. The mission of Faith Gardens is for staff and residents to treat each other like family members and to inspire residents to be devoted and show concern for others. An individualized service plan is created for every single resident that ensures staff members can provide the best support and care for each resident. While each care plan is different, every resident has access to private showers, wireless internet, and plenty of space. Residents are encouraged to socialize, play music, or engage in any other activity that interests them. Maintaining maximum possible autonomy is important at Faith Gardens Memory Care.