Faith Living Center - Sun Prairie, WI

Not The Place I Expected

We didn't care for it. The place was dingy and wore down. They were friendly and on time and able to answer my questions. When we saw the room we didn't want to go any further. It needs updating and the residents didn't seem friendly. They serve fresh food 5 days a week and on the weekends they serve left overs.

Worst place to place your love one

This is the absolute worst place to place a love one the residents have absolutely no activity to do they mostly sit in their rooms watching t.v the staff is unacceptable in most of the work they do and it smells bad the rugs are filthy and the kitchen is dirty it was very clear that the residents were very unhappy living there

Look Beneath The Surface

Faith Living Center is a smaller assisted living facility. The rooms are relatively large and the staff allow residents much privacy.

The food leaves much to be desired. It is too spicy for many and there's little variety. Residents complain often and the administration dismisses resident concerns.

The activity calendar looks good on paper but isn't carried out. Most residents stay in their rooms and are isolated.

Direct care staff state the administration doesn't listen to the residents or them either. It's frustrating.

This place has potential if the administration would pay attention, listen and make a few changes.

Very caring staff.

My 84 year old mother was here for a two week respite stay. The carpet in my mother's room was filthy. It was cleaned two weeks after she arrived at my request. The ceiling fan and dresser needed repairs which were completed after the first week. My mother loved the food. The staff were very caring and kind, but they seemed to be understaffed and were able to help my mother with the bare basics. The staff were very accommodating to meet my mother's and my requests such as encouraging fluids, adding ice to her beverages, and assisting her to bed early. My mother needs assistance with all activities of daily living, and she was not offered to brush her teeth for six days until I returned from vacation and helped her. The other residents appeared content. My mother did not participate in group activities. I was told that additional staff were being hired.

Review of Faith Living Center Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Sun Prairie, WI

Very unusual as there are stone pillars to the ceiling when you get into the main entrance. It is two story and has an elevator. Very clean and observed a game of bingo with the residents who were very cheerful and friendly. Meals are cooked by the chef and they can accomoate diabetic menusand also sliding scale insurlin dependent patients. Rooms were clran and walpapered. Outside areas had a patio and also inside plenty of large dining rooms to accomodate families. Nurses (RNA) dispense the medications and 2 rN/s are there twice a week fo follow up.

Nice smaller community

Things have been working out very well with Faith Living Center! The facility itself is very nice looking, and always clean, and the rooms individual rooms are lovely. The staff are all very friendly, and they really did a great job getting my loved one acclimated during a difficult transition. This is a smaller facility, so the residents receive more individual care attention, although this also means that it lacks the social options that a larger community has, which is something my loved one misses.

Friendly, caring, and professional

We are so lucky my 91 year old father is in the hands of Faith Living Center. Danielle, Assistant Director did an outstanding job coordinating his care in a transfer from a skilled nursing facility. Rachel, the owner, helped with paperwork for governmental funding. Amanda, Activity Director, has successfully persuaded my dad to participate in activities. Ian, the Chef, is making great, nutritious meals. The nurse has taught several staff members to manage his care needs. Dad's table mates are friendly and inviting to him.

Thanks Faith Living Center!

Think this will be a good c...

Think this will be a good choice for B. Sewing club a plus and the deluxe room with private bathroom is a good size for all of her things. Really liked this place.

Lighthouse of Sun Prairie is a caring and compassionate assisted living community conveniently located off Main Street in Sun Prairie. We have been called home by seniors for over ten years. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and individualized services to our residents. We promote and encourage autonomy, decision making, and provide socialization and activities.

Lighthouse of Sun Prairie Assisted Living is home to our residents and peace of mind for their loved ones. Our home and staff help residents enjoy and savor their individuality.

We assess our residents carefully prior to move-in to insure there is a good match between our services and resident needs. We believe this assessment process is essential to our philosophy of care, the delivery of our services, and the supportive environment we create for our residents, their families, and our staff. With FAITH (Family, Altruistic, Inspire, Therapictures and Home) as the cornerstone, residents and their families can rest assured of the best senior care this side of Wisconsin.