Aster Memory Care of Cottage Grove - Cottage Grove, WI

Excellent tour by [Removed]. Appears to be a very well run facility. Very clean. Staff was very friendly. We will definitely consider Aster a contender for Moms care.

I Took A Tour!!

My tour of the Aster Memory Care of Cottage Grove went very well. The place is very clean and the staff was very friendly. The main reason we did not choose this community was because of the price. It was very expensive.

Private bathrooms offered!!

The main reason I chose this community for my loved one is she has her own spacious private bathroom with a walk in tub. The staff have done a great job at making sure my mother feels safe and comfortable in her new living environment. The facility is very well maintained and the housekeeping team does an excellent job at keeping the building nice and clean.

My Dad's Care

This is a good community for my dad. the staff is great and caring. A very clean environment . The food is very good and a variety. I would recommend this community for others.