Dawn's Center For Seniors - Clinton Township, MI

My Brother Wasn't Very Happy Here

My brother wasn't really enjoying his time here at this community. He didn't feel they were very nice to him. They didn't do a good job with cleaning and dressing his womb. The care staff didn't do any IV treatments or medication managements. He wasn't happy here. I'am hoping when I bring my concerns to the director, they can correct the issue.

Small enough to care Big enough to keep

Wow so glad we found a place for my mother that was small enough to care and big enough to give my mother the kind of security and love she needs at this time. So far I am pleased with the community at Mary's and I pray the great service continues. Thank you to APFM for your help is finding a place and giving me options to fit my need.

My sister really likes it there She likes her room the food and make a new best friend there The staff is very helpful and take good care of her

Good place for mom

Great staff very attentive to my mother would recommend... Nice clean big room good food