Darby House - Jefferson City, TN

Awesome staff at the Darby House

My Dad was 87 years old when he moved into the Darby House after my Mom passed away. He loved living there. He found the staff very friendly and helpful and enjoyed having some independence, although he could no longer drive due to vision problems. My Dad lived at the Darby House for 4 years and had to move after being diagnosed with terminal cancer. I had many dealings with the Darby House manager and staff during my Dad's time there and highly recommend it. The staff is awesome!

A tour for mom's care

We toured this community for care and they need to update everything about the community.They offer a nice variety of the meals. The community is nice and clean with a good environment for someone. They do offer a good list of activities. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

My friend is doing well

My friend is quit satisfied living here, the staff has been very helpful and it is nice seeing that she likes the food has started eating again. The community is very nice and I would recommend it.

Good tour for care for mom

I toured this community for care. I liked the stats. The atmosphere was dark and is an older community. The community has many levels and I did not think that would be good for her to be able to get around. The staff was nice and helpful. The menu was appealing. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care for my mom .We did not like the appearance of the community.The staff were nice and were able to answer my questions. This did not have the feeling that we wanted for care. The menu seemed appealing. Families might want to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Darby House is located in Jefferson City, Tennessee - a lovely community centered around the scenic campus of Carson-Newman College. Situated near the center of town with its shopping malls, supermarkets, churches and its access to Carson-Newman Campus; Darby House is especially convenient for those who like to stay active and involved. Unlike other retirement communities, there are no entrance fees or buy-in arrangements. You remain in control of yours assets and you make the decision for your future. You only pay a monthly rental fee that covers the host of services and amenities that you receive at Darby House.