Danbury in Tallmadge - Tallmadge, OH

Danbury in Tallmadge - Tallmadge, OH has yet not published prices.

Poor Quality Care for a Love One

Had a family member at this facility and truly not impressed the reviews this place received truly had to come from management the care my family member received was poor and the turn over rate was horrible the promises that they can’t keep and definitely not approachable especially [name removed] very poor customer service . Very Poor representation of the company Highly would not recommend this place for your Love One .

Satisfied with Mothers Respite Stay

We used this community for their respite stay services. Overall everything went well for my mother with her respite stay. This is a wonderful community, and we knew she was in good hands. The staff was kind, and courteous. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the cleanliness. Our family was pleased with all they did for us. This is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

Nice place

Danbury is a very nice place overall, I would give them high marks across the board. The staff is friendly and professional, and they do a good job taking care of my father.

The staff are superb!

I like this community as mom is in better shape than she has been in the last few years. The staff in the locked down memory care unit are attentive. They do their laundry. They offer activities such as crafts, puzzles and exercises. The community is clean it is like going to a four star hotel. This community does not take Medicaid. I would highly recommend this community.