The Gables of Hudson - Hudson, OH

The Gables of Hudson - Hudson, OH has yet not published prices.

Not yet!

The tour went great and we were able to see the community. The people that showed us around were great and they answered everything that we asked. This just was not the right place for dad.

Great Facility

This is very nice community. My mother in law is going to be moved to the memory care portion of the community. They have great staff here, they have been attentive, and helpful. She loves the meals, the food is very good. We know she is being provided with great care, and we would recommend this community.

I would recommend!

The staff at The Gables are taking good care of my wife. I am glad we found this community and I would recommend it to family and friends. The staff are friendly and keep me updated with her care. We also have hospice services coming in to help. I eat lunch there daily and the food is good. Although she is not able to participate in them they do offer a lot of activities. The community is clean and well maintained.

A good place for preferred patients

The facilities Here are outstanding.However,the memory care nurses station is located outside of the secured area which makes no sense to me.Also,I found that they much prefer a quiet,sedate patient.Restlessness is definitely a problem for them.I found,at times,my wife eating alone while two or even three aids sat at a table with another patient.I will say the place is clean and the food is excellent.But the attitude is unsettling.Overall I can only give this facility 3 stars.

They have their act together for us!

Mother is 92 and lives in the VIP memory unit. There is a video awareness system of her when she is alone in her room to alert the staff when she is moving around and might need assistance. Where in her previous assisted living, she was having up to 6 falls a week, she has had 1 minor fall getting out of bed by herself in 3 months. The nurses and nurses aids are wonderful to her and to us. But, all of the staff from the greeter, launderer, beauticians, to the exceptional entertainment and activities staff are delightful and make an effort to help folks adjust to the change and move into assisted living. Mom has GAINED weight on the delicious foods. We enjoyed our previous setting too, but the Gables is doing a much much better job keeping my mother safe and healthy. When I visit, she is almost always out in the community rooms with others. She is happy.

I looks like it will be a great facility, but they are not quite there yet.

I looks like it will be a great facility, but they are not quite there yet. There was a lot of water damage when we went, and seems to be a work in progress. They had an apartment with a bedroom with a study. Thinking back those turns would be a little difficult to maneuver in a wheelchair.