Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Very happy

Our loved one is settling in really well at Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls. The atmosphere is like a dorm for older people who enjoy hanging out together. Everyone seems happy and relaxed. Mom is surrounded by people and has company all around her now, she is not lonely anymore. The staff is friendly and helpful and attentive to her care needs. They are very warm and welcoming when we come and visit. There are plenty of activities that she enjoys participating in. She really enjoys socializing with the other residents. Outside is a walkway and a patio and garden area for the residents to get out and enjoy the fresh air. We would definitely recommend this community to others.

Doing a great job

The staff at this community is competent and take good care of mom. She seems to like the food. They do offer some activities. The community is very clean and the grounds are perfect. The main reason we chose this community is that it is close to family. I feel mom is safe here and I would recommend this community.

Seeing Good Things

The move in for my mom went good and the experience has been real positive so far.

Great option!

I really liked Sunrise, the staff was extremely friendly. We decided against Sunrise because the rooms were a bit smaller than what we were looking for.

Everything is going great!

The staff has been great here and they are doing an excellent job with taking care of my wife. The community is always spotless. My wife likes to watch the musicals that they put on there. They do have a lot of activities that they offer.

Smaller Community, but Overall A Good Tour

I had a pretty decent tour of this community. From what we saw the community appeared to be well maintained. I did feel that it was a bit smaller than other community's we looked at. The staff was nice and friendly. They were informative and answered my questions. The community is located in a nice location. Overall it was a good tour, but not the place for my mother and her needs.

Loved This Community!!

I really loved this community. It just wasn't in the location i needed. It was very clean and up kept. The staff was great. The food was awesome there was a wide variety to choose from.

Very pleased with our decision

Although moving a family member into a Senior community can be a stressful time all of the employees at Sunrise made this a wonderful and smooth transition. The facility is beautiful and clean. The care that has been received exceeds our expectations and we are so appreciative.

Nice place!

Our experience with Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls has been a positive one overall! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and the staff is friendly and professional. We're very satisfied with our choice!

great place with great service

All I can tell you is that Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls was great place with great service. I have no complaints. It's all five stars.

great care and wonderful staff.

My family member is well cared for by the staff. He always looks nice and clean.
The staff is most helpful in giving me information that I need to know. They are also very courteous and helpful.

I think it is a very nice place for my family member.

Family Community

The staff and community is a dream come true. Pam and the staff at Sunrise listened and gave us the perfect solution we needed for our 89 year old mother.
They treat our loved one with respect and dignity. She has a safe, independent, caring and beautiful new home.
We all have a peace of mind. Thank you.

Wonderful home like atmosphere

After A Place for Mom recommended them we visited the community and really just liked it. Everyone was very friendly and everyone we talked to had nothing but good things to say about Sunrise. It has a wonderful home like atmosphere and really just gave us a good feeling about it. We are pleased with them and would absolutely recommend them to anyone.