The Gables of KentRidge - Kent, OH

A good visit

The people we met at this community were nice. The community was nice looking and they seem to take good care of it. They seem to offer some nice activities and they have a jacuzzi. The community we chose was closer to family.

The Gables of KentRidge

Very helpful in making sure resident is comfortable and happy.

My mother's care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here.The staff are very nice and attentive to her needs. She is very pleased with the meals and the variety. She is offered activities to help her, but at this time she does not participate. I feel good she is also close to my home for me to see her very often. I would recommend the care of this community to other families and there loved ones.

Great Respite Stay Experience

Everything has worked out very for my mother went her respite stay here at this community. She knows a few people here already, so that has made the adjustment easier. I hoping she will continue to like, and I can move her here permanently. It is a very nice place.

I toured the facility several times and found it to be very clean and the staff extremely professional and helpful. My father was on a waiting list and was moved in within a few weeks. They went out of their way to make him welcome.

My Mother Is In Good Hands At This Community

Everything is working out very well for my mother with her move to this community. She seems to have adjusted well to it, and I'am satisfied. They have a good staff, they have been very engaged and friendly. They have daily activities, and also nice bus outings outside the community. I've tired some of the meals, and the food is good. They cook everything onsite. The community looks well-kept, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I know she is being care for well. This is a community I would recommend.