We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Holiday Retirement provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.
Nestled in picturesque grounds and surrounded by trees, you’ll love the graceful elegance of our facilities while enjoying all the conveniences of the nearby community. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, dining and all the things that make life rich. Located to the northeast of Houston, you’ll appreciate all the rich culture and entertainment of one of the nation’s largest cities.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Most utilities
Friends in 300 places
Holiday Retirement offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.
Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.
Our live-in managers are dedicated to making your life with us a truly special experience, and we look forward to meeting you.
Call today to schedule your personal tour and learn more about joining our family!
Cypress Woods Independent Senior Living Community is nestled in the lavish, flourishing nature of the forested city of Kingwood, Texas. A welcoming community supportive of independent, dignified living, Cypress Woods encourages diverse opportunities to their valued senior residents.
At Cypress Woods, residents can experience a quiet, comfortable lifestyle while taking advantage of the highest quality services and amenities Kingwood has to offer.
With a population of approximately 82,000 people, Kingwood is a flourishing community embracing of nature and diverse experiences, providing limitless opportunities to enjoy the highest quality of life as comfortably as possible.
Located approximately 30 minutes from Houston and one and a little over an hour from Galveston Island, Kingwood is in the perfect location to live the quiet life while still maintaining access to a metropolitan city and coastal adventures.
Kingwood is a beautifully developed city of villages on approximately 14,000 impressive acres of richly diverse forest land with over 500 acres of sprawling parks and nature reserves, appealing to nature lovers who appreciate living in harmony with their surroundings.
Residents will have access to modern conveniences and comforts while still maintaining a peaceful existence at œhome.
Navigating Kingwood and the surrounding areas is easy and convenient. Residents have access to many hassle free transportation options to meet their needs.
- Taxi Services: A&M Taxi Cab and Woodlandtowncar are two local options.
- Townsend Park and Ride in Humble
- Uber services
- Jeff's Cab and Shuttle Service: provides transportation to Houston's Hobby and Bush Airports, Houston Medical Center, train and bus stations as well as the Space Station.
Known as the œliving forest, Kingwood is the perfect place for seniors to enjoy naturally exquisite outdoor recreation.
Parks - Kingwood is home to several parks, including:
- Deer Ridge Park: residents can enjoy a game of tennis or a leisurely stroll around a charming duck pond
- East End Park : ideal for leisurely nature walks, features a nature preserve
- Lake Houston State Park: an almost 5,000 acre park, located approximately 10 miles north in New Caney and is a popular recreation and relaxation destination with something for all ages to appreciate
- Town Center Park: a hub for holiday festivals and special events all year
- River Grove Park: residents can enjoy fishing, picnics and spending time near the water, bird watching
In addition to visiting any of Kingwood's parks, active seniors will appreciate over 75 miles of the beautiful natural trails winding through Kingwood known as The Greenbelt.
Kingwood's vibrant city is alive with a multitude of family and senior friendly recreational activities to explore. These activities are located in the city of Kingwood itself or in a reasonably close proximity.
- Bowling: AMF Humble Lanes and Max Bowl are two bowling alleys located in Humble, two miles South of Kingwood.
- Golf: of the many private and public golf courses in Kingwood, Deerwood Clubhouse is only 1.6 miles away from Arbor Terrace. Kingwood Cove Golf Club and Total Golf at Kingwood are other options.
- Fitness Centers: Although there a many reputable fitness centers and gyms throughout Kingwood, Lake Houston Family YMCA is 0.5 miles away and participates in the Silver Sneaker Program and offers a diversity of classes catering to seniors.
Shopping and Entertainment
Kingwood's thriving community boasts countless opportunities to meet all your shopping and entertainment needs.
- Malls: Kingwood Commons, Humblewood Shopping Center, Deerbrook Marketplace.
- Department and chain stores: Khols, Target, Stein Mart, Chicos, Men's Warehouse, Shoe Carnival and more. Many upscale department stores such as Macy's and Dillard's are located in the malls.
- Specialty Stores: Bed, Bath and Beyond, Rachel's Hallmark, Quilts and Creations and Michael's craft store are a few that may of interest to the senior community.
- Drugs stores: CVS and Walgreens.
- Grocery stores: Randall's, Kroger, H-E-B, A- 1 Supermarket and Walmart Neighborhood Market are a few of the many grocery shopping options. Organic and health food stores are also options for the more health conscious.
- Specialty coffee and tea shops.
- Fine wine and spirits.
- ShowBiz Cinemas: state of the art movie theatre
- Kingwood Theatre: features classic films such as Midsummers Night's Dreams, The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe and Fiddler on the Roof.
- Centre Stage: featuring musical theatre productions
- The Humble Museum
- Freedom 2000
Kingwood Town Center
Town Center is at the heart of Kingwood's vibrant shopping community and features an array of charming boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and other specialty shops right outside your front door. In addition, Town Center Park hosts a variety of exciting events that are safe and accessible to all ages.
- Farmers Market
- Thursday Market
- Mardi Gras
- Christmas in the Park
- Car Shows
- Fourth of July Celebrations
- Live music
Residents can enjoy visiting the numerous craft and food vendors as well as the delightful array of live entertainment that Town Center Park generously offers.
Kingwood also supports a diverse and thriving religious community accommodating a full range of denominations.
- Kingwood First Baptist Church
- Kingwood United Methodist Church
- Kingwood Bible Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- St. Martha Catholic Church
- New Life Church
- Holy Comforter Lutheran Church
- Crossway Community Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
There are also many community and non-denominational churches within proximity.
Residents can be assured that the community of Kingwood is equipped to meet every need, including providing excellent medical recourses.
- Kingwood Medical Center Hospital
- Kingwood Pines Hospital: addresses psychiatric needs
- Kingwood Urgent Care
- Northeast Minor Emergency Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Texas Family Emergency Center
The charming community of Kingwood offers an unparalleled quality of life while living in harmony with Kingwood's breathtaking natural surroundings. Kingwood is an embracing, thriving, beautiful place to call home.