I took my mother-in-law to view this property yesterday, and she LOVED it. [name removed] did a wonderful job showing us around and we met several residences who were all so friendly and RAVED about how much they loved it there. We were invited back for happy hour today and I think we just might go. We were very pleased.

Good for some people but not for me

I was here briefly. For some people it’s very good, for me it wasn’t. I moved in because the facility has activities, there’s an exercise place and things like that, and it’s just like a big community. The room that was there was only 675sq feet and it was on the third floor, whereas previously I was used to a much larger room. When I moved in, the electricity was out and the elevator was out which meant that I was forced to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs every time and I have COPD which made it difficult. I asked how often the electricity goes out and they said not that often…which, to me, meant that it’s happened more than once. To get from one side of the building to the other was very lengthy, which made me anxious. The people that worked there were very nice and the other residents that were there seemed to like it. The cleanliness was great and I didn’t see anything that was unkempt or out of order. The lady that took me on a tour of the place was very nice and very informative. The price that I was going to be paying included 20 meals with a free breakfast, a landline, tv, housekeeping twice a month, trash pickup 3 times a week, and laundry about twice a month. I would recommend that people look at this place for themselves.

A Tour For My Parents

We liked the community and the rate structure. We needed 3 meals a day and a huge bedroom for a king size bed. We did have a good tour and everybody we met was nice. They were professional and they were able to give me answers I needed. When I was shown around the community the bedroom was not large enough and they offered 1 meal, not including the continental breakfast. They were not fitting for our needs.

Haven't Spent Much Time Here

I wasn't feeling all that well when I moved in a couple of weeks ago so I haven't spent much time here but so far I seem to like it. My apartment is spacious and I have enough room for my things. I am currently not on a meal plan due to me being ill but from what I was told the food is quite good so I am looking forward to eating the food.
When I am feeling better and I have my strength back I plan on joining the activities that are offered. So far from what I have experienced the staff is friendly and the overall appearance of the place is well kept and clean.

Best Care

This is an outstanding community with excellent staff who are always caring and attentive to her needs. The community is clean and always maintained. The menu is wonderful and the great variety of meals. They do offer a lot of activities that in time we hope that she will participate. They have a nice indoor pool in winter and in the summer it is used a lot. We really do like the care of this community and feel others would benefit from a tour for a loved one

A tour

The person that took us on tour was nice and the community looked clean. They seem to offer some nice amenities. This community just seemed ok compared to the community we chose.

An Enjoyable Community

My dad is all good and he is enjoying himself at the community. The staff are good and the meals are good. However he does not like to pay $15 per meal when he is not on the meal plan. The plan has 3 meals a week, it is included with the monthly fee. The residents are welcoming and friendly.

Very Poor Customer Service

I did not get a chance to live here, but did leave a deposit.

Getting a call back is next to impossible, I am big on customer service; therefore I got my deposit back.

Now, if you need to talk to someone, go on the Facebook page and leave a bad review.

I am hearing residents say that they can't get calls returned (this is hear say, so I don't really know about that.)

The facility however is awesome

I feel comfortable here

I feel like I am at home here . The maintenance people are quick to respond. The entire staff and the residents are super nice. They are all welcoming and they would bend over backwards to help you. The food is good, however they do not have a good diet for diabetics. They offer a lot of activities including bingo, arts and crafts, dominos and cards. The community is extremely clean inside and out. They allow pets in the community and it is a secure place. I have made new friends and I have already recommended this community.

Very nice!

The Watercrest at Kingwood was a clean and nice facility. The tour guide was able to answer our questions and take us around the building. We ended up choosing another community because of my father's personal preference, but this community was a very good choice as well.

Not a bad community!

This community did not have the same feeling like home as the community we chose. The staff we met were nice and the community seemed clean. They offer activities and you are able to have pets.

Poor customer service

I have tried to make an appointment twice to have a tour. First I was told that no tours are given on Sundays. According to the website, it says that tours on Sundays are given by appointment. I even drove to the Kingwood facility to personally leave my information. That was on Monday, October 3. To date no one called me back. Draw your conclusions.

A happy resident.

I have resided at Watercrest at Kingwood since March 20, 2015, having relocated from Tampa, Fla. I am very happy here. The staff is friendly, kind and helpful and I have made many friendships. I enjoy the many activities that are offered and the amenities are just as they are advertised to be.

Staff was very patient, kind and helpful. Nice apts with nice big balconies. Light switches in wierd places but overall a good place to live!

Great Place...No Call Returns

The property is simply beautiful, however I do not get a warm and fuzzy feeling from the staff. The young man who gave me the tour was wonderful and returned calls.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the rest of the staff, activity director included. You get the feeling they do not want to be bothered.

I am sure it is a great place to live.

Comfy

Everyone is very friendly here. I really like the staff and the way they interact with the residents. It is so warm and inviting here. There are quite a few activities for the seniors to enjoy and the facility is always clean and comfy.

Wonderful place!

Everyone was helpful, kind and friendly.

so nice

She really likes Watercrest at Kingwood. She has gotten totally settled in. Everything is going well. What we like about it and she likes about it is it's so close to us, within a mile from us. Everybody is very very friendly there. One issue I see is that the carpet is getting spots on it and they are not spot treating it. They are so nice and everybody there is happy.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. It's clean, and the staff are all pretty friendly. The food is okay, breakfast could be better, but that's all I have heard about so far. We are pretty happy with them, and I would rate them highly.

Seemed like a nice place!

I visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Watercrest at Kingwood seemed like a very nice place, and was a close runner up to the facility we ended up choosing. It is an absolutely beautiful property, and the staff that I met were friendly and helpful.