We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Physical Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center offers quality, state-of-the-art senior living in Texas' beautiful Kingwood area. We provide the highest quality of Senior Living available. Every Arbor Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.
Nestled in one of the many charming villages in Kingwood, TX, Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center is one of the city's most resplendent senior living communities. A jewel of a community, Arbor Terrace offers residents the finest living accommodations and exceptional, compassionate care that earns them first-class status.
At Arbor Terrace, residents can sink into the comfort and contentment of quaint village life while enjoying the bustling activities and amenities unique to Kingwood Town Center in Kingwood, Texas.
Known as œthe livable forest, Kingwood is a dream come true for nature lovers and those who desire an elevated style of living and playing. Residents can have it all without sacrificing state-of-the-art care, access to quality health services, and enviable recreation and entertainment options.
Parks and Recreation
Kingwood's expansive woodlands give residents the privilege of enjoying an abundance of diverse activities, many of which take advantage of Kingwood's beautiful natural surroundings.
Kingwood is home to several parks:
- Deer Ridge Park: Residents can enjoy a game of tennis or a leisurely stroll around a charming duck pond.
- East End Park: Ideal for leisurely nature walks, this park features a nature preserve.
- Lake Houston State Park: An almost 5,000-acre park located approximately 10 miles north in New Caney. This is a popular recreation and relaxation destination with something for all ages to appreciate.
- Town Center Park: A hub for holiday festivals and special events all year in proximity to Arbor Terrace.
- River Grove Park: R esidents can enjoy fishing, picnics, spending time near the water, and bird watching.
In addition to visiting any of Kingwood's parks, active seniors will appreciate over 75 miles of the beautiful natural trails, known as The Greenbelt, winding through Kingwood.
Kingwood's vibrant city is alive with a multitude of family- and senior-friendly recreational activities to explore. These activities are located in the city of Kingwood or the surrounding area.
- Bowling: AMF Humble Lanes and Max Bowl are two bowling alleys located in Humble, which is two miles South of Kingwood.
- Golf: Of the many private and public golf courses in Kingwood, Deerwood Clubhouse is only 1.6 miles away from Arbor Terrace. Kingwood Cove Golf Club and Total Golf at Kingwood are two other options.
- Fitness Centers: Although there are many reputable fitness centers and gyms throughout Kingwood, Lake Houston Family YMCA is only 0.5 miles away. This establishment participates in the Silver Sneaker Program and offers an array of classes that cater to seniors.
Shopping and Entertainment
Kingwood's thriving community boasts countless opportunities to meet all your shopping and entertainment needs.
- Malls: Kingwood Commons, Humblewood Shopping Center, and Deerbrook Marketplace.
- Department and Chain Stores: Khol's, Target, Stein Mart, Chico's, Men's Warehouse, Shoe Carnival, and more. Many upscale department stores, such as Macy's and Dillard's, are located in the area malls.
- Specialty Stores: Bed, Bath and Beyond, Rachel's Hallmark, Quilts and Creations, and Michael's are a few that may be of interest to the senior community.
- Drugs Stores: CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens.
- Grocery Stores: Randall's, Kroger, H-E-B, A- 1 Supermarket, and Walmart Neighborhood Market are a few of the many grocery shopping options. Organic and health food stores are also options for the more health conscious.
Kingwood Town Center
Of course, one of the greatest perks of living in Kingwood Town Center is the Town Center! Town Center is the heart of Kingwood's vibrant shopping community and home to a plethora of charming boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops, and other specialty shops right outside your front door.
Kingwood's Town Center Park hosts a myriad of exciting events that are safe and accessible to all ages. These include:
- Farmers Market
- Thursday Market
- Mardi Gras
- Christmas in the Park
- Car Shows
- 4th of July Celebrations
Residents can enjoy visiting the numerous craft and food vendors as well as the delightful array of live entertainment that Town Center Park generously offers.
Kingwood also supports a diverse and thriving religious community that accommodates a full range of denominations.
- Kingwood First Baptist Church
- Kingwood United Methodist Church
- Kingwood Bible Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- St. Martha Catholic Church
- New Life Church
- Holy Comforter Lutheran Church
- Crossway Community Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
There are also many community and non-denominational churches nearby.
Kingwood has many transportation options available to residents, making getting around Kingwood and Houston easy and comfortable.
- Taxi Services: A&M Taxi Cab and Woodlands TownCar are two local options.
- Townsend Park and Ride in Humble.
- Uber and other rideshare services.
- Jeff's Cab and Shuttle Service: This company provides transportation to Houston's Hobby and Bush Airports, Houston Medical Center, train and bus stations, and the Space Station.
Residents can rest assured that the community of Kingwood is equipped to meet every need, including providing excellent medical resources.
- Kingwood Medical Center Hospital
- Kingwood Pines Hospital
- Kingwood Urgent Care
- Northeast Minor Emergency Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Texas Family Emergency Center
The beautiful community of Kingwood provides the very best quality of life possible for residents who choose to call this city home. A thriving community surrounded by exquisite nature and excellent amenities, Kingwood is a remarkable place to enjoy life.