Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

I have found the staff very pleasant and helpful. The residents are friendly and were quick to make me feel at home.
The food is very good and plentiful and special needs are accommodated. My room is spacious and full of light and generous closet space.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

I have been in other Apts at one time or other and this is one of the nicer one’s.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Good facilities, great employees continually looking to enhance resident’s experience.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Very good tour with [Removed]. We enjoyed the facility, décor, opportunities avail for community, exercise, fun classes etc.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Crown Trace Villa was clean and the staff seemed very friendly. I feel like the people who work at Crown Trace Villa really care about the residents.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

A very nice clean community with a very friendly staff. The food is great also.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Very, very nice place. Friendly staff and residents.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Very clean and welcoming great happy staff.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

My tour went very well. [Removed] was very nice and took time to answer all my questions. The two things that stood out to me is how clean the building was and how spacious the rooms are.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

We have been very pleased with Crown Trace.
My aunt seems to be very happy living here.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Very nice, loving staff. They genuinely care for their residents.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

I was very pleased with the staff at Crown Trace Villa when I visited my great aunt. The food was great when we ate lunch. The building was clean and smelled nice.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Very pleased with all of the staff and facility.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

I came in and toured the facility. I was impressed with the facility cleanliness etc. Their chefs were top of the line.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

I love the community. I have always had my needs met. I have enjoyed the outings. As long as I have ice cream. All smiles.

Good and also in town.

Review of Crown Trace Villa - Hot Springs, AR

Very good! Great people and great location!

Homey Enviroment

I found Crown Trace Villa to be homey. I liked the fact that you do not have to walk a lot as you do in other communities. The building was clean and the staff seem to care for their residents.

Impressed!

I would recommend Crown Trace Villa. My father recently moved due to unforeseen circumstances. The staff was so helpful to my father and us as we were there helping him move. The maintenance staff even helped my husband with the bigger pieces of furniture. The front office ladies were so kind to my father and us as well. They greet you with a smile and just make you feel like you are a part of a family. The building is very clean and the residents seem happy. My family and I ate dinner with my dad and the food was outstanding. I honestly feel like my father made the best choice in choosing Crown Trace Villa.

I would recommend Crown Trace Villa!!

I am not impressed with the food at this community. I would give it a 2. They do not have a wide variety of choices. The staff are real friendly. They play bingo and take trips out to the store. They keep the community clean.