Crown Senior Living - Indianapolis, IN

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Light Housekeeping
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Memory Care Services

This is a awful place for any resident to live. The Executive Director [name removed] is a racist! She calls the residents [language removed] and the staff [language removed] and monkeys. Priority Life Care of Fort Wayne manages them and they allow this current member of the Ku Klux Klan KKK to stay there and she has the police called there daily to save her because when she use them racial words to the residents the staff get mad. No bodys love one need to be here. She is bad news!

Warning

I have lived at this community for a while I used to love my home. It has changed drastically in the last 6 months due to Priority Life Care becoming the new management company. Out of all the staff here there are 4 people who truly care about us. The bus has been broken for 2 months and they always run out of food at dinner time and you do not get seconds. I am looking for a new place to go but finding a place that accept my waiver is hard! Please do not move your loved one in here. It is not what they make it to be. I have been given other residents medicine before! I think to myself sometimes good thing I have my mind about me. What about the others here that don’t!

Th

I have looked at every facility in the area and the one thing that stuck out to me was the smiles and laughter on the residents faces. They looked truly happy and at home. The staff was very helpful. We are starting the process to move in!

Very nice place!

Our experience with Crown Senior Living has been a good one overall. The staff here are friendly and professional, they're very understanding and tuned in to the needs of the residents and their families.

Brand new facility. Friend...

Brand new facility. Friendly & caring staff. Secured memory unit. 2 different floor plans. Doctor visits on site. Hair salon. Chef. Pet friendly. Not much green space outdoors. All in all - very nice facility.

At Crown Senior Living, we offer all-inclusive amenities for residents in our Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We maintain a safe and comfortable community so residents, friends and family can enjoy their time together. Each day offers an exciting opportunity of activities, friendship and relaxation for your loved one. So let us take care of the building, supportive care and the cooking, and your loved one can be free to appreciate all that Crown Senior Living has to offer.