Beautiful! Ocean views can’t be beat! Wonderful outside patios and decks and sitting areas. No apartments- just studios. Some very spacious. Memory Care unit has wonderful outside patios and gardens. Staff seems very friendly

Robyn Studley

Thank you for your review. At Crown Cove, we strive to give every one of our residents a great life. We try and do this through a welcoming atmosphere that encourages our residents to get to know both our staff and their fellow residents. We also take pride in providing our residents with comfortable rooms that give them the room for everything they need. We try and give our residents the independence they desire with the assistance they may need.

I toured this community

I toured this community and it was clean and the staff was friendly. They answered all of my questions. But unfortunately they were way more expensive than the others and also wasn't really convenient for the family.

Ocean View patio and lower-level garden. Several Studios available. Room 54 with view of tree $5,300 per month. Room number two lower level $4,500 per month. Nufloors upon room turnover. Nice bathrooms and countertops. Walk-in closet and built in shower bench. Hallway is not as wide and bright as sun rise. Facility coordinator directly with Home Health 4 physical therapy. [Removed] could work with Mom directly at this facility. Not enough parking

MY mom's happy home

The care at this community. We like that the community is clean and maintained. They offer her alot of great activities for her to participate. The director is outstanding and my mom is very happy here. We would recommend this community to other families

An Enjoyable Community

I am happy with the care from this community. The community is a clean place that seems to maintained. My mom has caregivers that are very friendly and helpful. She also gets to sit a nice and cozy dining room with an ocean view. The food is very good and tasty and she enjoys the dining experience.

ok, but care could improve

They are very attentive to all my questions and concerns. It, however, has not been an easy transition. I guess I thought that my mother, who has dementia, would get a little bit better care. I have had to be a little more involved than I thought I would have to be.

Review of Crown Cove Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Corona del Mar, CA

I had a very nice tour. Immaculate conditions, and a possibility Dolores would enjoy her stay. Will look over the brochure with Dolores and take her for a visit.

Deborah Brown

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to create a positive environment here at Crown Cove, and are glad you noticed.

The assisted living communi...

The assisted living community was really nice, the memory care community was not as nice as the assisted living, and the end result was that they would not accommodate our requests for specific respite times.

Deborah Brown

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to meet as many needs as possible, we are sorry we were not able to accommodate your respite times.

Raising The Bar and Exceeding All Expectations... A Place You Will Call Home.

Thank you Crown Cove for the short opportunity for my passing father to live out his life within such a loving, caring and nurturing environment. Unfortunately my father never recovered from his frail conditions caused by his life threatening disease and was not able to fully enjoy the incredible daily planned activities. My intentions when choosing a senior assisted living facility was for him to be able to enjoy socializing through participating within the musical entertainment, the karaoke singing debuts, special cocktail parties, movie nights, dinning with new friends, game times, and planned outings or field trips aboard private bus transportation. Most importantly having the time of his life making others happy while entertaining new friends on the piano. Dad had a gift and I believe Crown Cove would still be talking about my father tickling those piano keys, if time had been in his favor. Also keep in mind that the entire staff from the front desk to the nursing caregiving members were amazing. Always pleasant and respectful to everyone. Taking the time to ask " How are you today?" A prerequisite to working within this family of team members at Crown Cove must be to have a brilliant smile each day to warm your heart and a passion for people in need of daily T.L.C. What could be better than to live, play and eat overlooking The Pacific Ocean surrounded by love. My gratitude to all for making this last chapter of my fathers life a tribute to genuine kindness and deserving respect. God Bless You, Always

Deborah Brown

Teresa, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that your father and your family felt the love of Crown Cove.

Love the location, may be a...

Love the location, may be a bit out of my price range but would lie to look at it.

The people are very helpful, and reassuring. It's a beutiful facility, very attractive, not intstitutional feeling. The people seem genuinely caring. They have a good creed to treat the people with caring, tenderness, and dignity. The food is about average, the residents seem to like it. It could be a little more creative and not so overcooked. They have a lot of activities. Everyday they put out an itenerary of what is going on for the day and when it's happening from morning to night. They have a bus for Dr. appointments on certain days, and for outings for entertainment. It didn't need it but they just did touch ups to the paint and it just looks lovely. It overlooks the ocean and the gardens are beautiful.

Deborah Brown

We are so happy that you feel the love and beauty at Crown Cove. We strive to provide world class service to tour residents and families.

I really liked this place. Met the ow...

I really liked this place. Met the owners. They gave me a nice tour and introduced me to all ot the staff. I like the shower set up better than at the Inn at the Park. There was a step or ledge on all of the showers at the Inn at the Park which may be difficult for my mom to step into.

Deborah Brown

Thank you for noticing how we make life easier for our residents. All of our apartments are designed with safety in mind.

Terrific facility. Very much a luxury...

Terrific facility. Very much a luxury hotel/cruise type feel, which would work well for my folks. Staff were very service oriented - spoke to each resident by name, greeted us. Lots of activity - programs going on with lots of interaction. On site physical therapy; on site hair salon; nurses on site 24/7, doctors on site nearly every day. Rooms are small but residents bring own furniture for familiarity, can paint, etc. Great neighborhood - downtown Corona Del Mar. Easy walking to stores and boutiques. Have shuttle to senior center and doctor's appointments (no problem to drive to Los Alamitos).

Crown Cove Senior Living Care Community has a very upscale rich living setting with abundant of amenities and attentive staff that ensures your every service needed guaranteed. Within our community you’ll find staff and residents in love with what they do. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality service to residents and families, while residents enjoy the amenities and activities provided. Realizing residents’ needs change, we offer Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living with services designed to meet those needs exceeding expectations.

Crown Cove also is a full-service retirement community offering coastal resort living in the heart of Corona del Mar. Our beautiful, three-story community boasts exquisitely landscaped grounds with court yard garden walking paths, ocean views for residents’, enjoyment of a short drive from many shopping locations, fine dining, places of worship, and movie theaters are conveniently located nearby. Our resort-style amenities, beautifully appointed apartment homes and services are designed so residents can call it home.