Creekstone - Fairport, NY

Creekstone - Fairport, NY has yet not published prices.

Mom is more social here

My mom has started to become more social here at this community. There are only 14 residents and it is set up in a home setting with memory care. This is a great environment for my mom, her room is nice and they do a lot with their residents, they have special family outings we've been to the state park out to lunch and there is a beautiful courtyard where they had a vegetable garden and it is surrounded by 4 other homes all working with memory care. This is definitely the perfect fit for my mom and I would recommend setting up a tour.

Turning into the best decision I have made

The staff have been incredibly attentive to mom's needs. They interact with her and make her feel comfortable. The staff are trained to treat residents with Dementia. The community is professionally managed. The community is set up like a home and the kitchen in in the center. The food is made fresh on site and it is excellent. Mom has started participating in some of the daily activities. The community is well maintained. This is a small community so you see the same staff every day. I would recommend this community.

Once I found the right location, it was obvious this place is brand new. Fourteen residents live in the cottages together sharing a livingroom with fireplace, large open kitchen and secured court yard. Each person had their own room and powder room. Assisted bathing or shower was nearby in the hallway. 2 of 4 buildings were full and a third one was to hold enhanced needs people.