Creekside - Frederick, MD

Nice but could be better

Clean place to live. Only problem, weeds growing in wood line creeping closer to apartments. Management has been notified several times but refuse to have landscaping people to cut the weeds down. You have to wait awhile for hot water, practically none in the middle of the night.

Very happy with her apartment here

My mom and I are very happy with her apartment here, she has a nice kitchen and she has started to meet some of the other residents as well. They do hold socials where all the residents can get together and they offer a shuttle/taxi service for a small fee that takes the residents shopping and to grocery stores. The is also a maintenance man on staff to help the residents.
I would definitely recommend Creekside to others.

Welcoming Residents

These are truly really lovely apartments and everything is going very well for me. The apartments are wonderful and everyone here is very friendly. My room looks amazing, and everything thing is nice and clean. The residents have been super welcoming, most of them already know my name. It has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend this community.

Great place for Senior Citizens 55+

I want to commend the staff at the rental office, Randy & Danielle were very professional, friendly and helpful, they made the process so smooth. I could not belief how fast the paper work moved and I was given the great news as to when that I was approved.

Maintenance personal were so helpful, Julio & Kenny are very helpful and friendly.

The Senior Citizens who already live there were so sweet and helpful and greeted me with so much care and love they opened and held the doors when I was coming in with packages.

Overall it is a beautiful, quiet community for Seniors!

Application process is long

The process of the application getting processed and approved was long. We started the process 2 months ahead of time. My recommendation would be that they get back to perspective tenants in a timely manner. Other than that my mom is happy with the facility.

The Creekside - Fredrick, is a great place. They provide good care and lots of activities. Every other day, there is Bingo. There is also a service that takes the residents to the mall once a week. There is a beauty salon. Service to Target once a week. There is bingo club of some kind. We are very happy with their services. The staff is friendly and always welcoming.

Lots of activities!

They have an abundance of activities. They take them shopping and to the beauty salon. And thanks to "A Place for Mom" for helping us find it.

Experience a lifestyle where you can share great times with friends, participate in exercise and wellness programs and benefit from educational events. All this and more awaits you at Creekside at Tasker's Chance, an affordable apartment community for Frederick seniors 62 years and older. Conveniently located near grocery stores, pharmacies and other shopping, this community enjoys easy access to I-70. The three-story building features community areas, a hair salon and a media lounge. A Wellness Center and elevator service enhance resident comfort.