Spring Ridge Senior - Frederick, MD

Needs more safety !!

The community is really nice with beautiful surroundings and friendly residents. I have had to talk to management multiple times about having more protection on my apartment, I have had my locks changed a couple of times and still have had issues with my safety. Initially I had a lot of peace and comfort but not so much anymore

Very friendly place!

Things have turned our very well at Spring Ridge! It really is a nice place. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the place just has a great sense of community. The residents are friendly and look out for each other, and the management staff are personable and really get to know everyone! I'd highly recommend the place!

They have been wonderful.

They have been wonderful. The staff has been wonderful. I couldn't be happier. They have so many activities it's incredible. They have transportation available, as well. They will even call you a cab and pay for it if the shuttle isn't available, you just cover the tip. Everything has been great. The location is perfect.

Spring Ridge Senior Apartments offers 144 lovely one and two bedroom apartments for seniors 62+ in one, state-of-the-art, three story building. Located in a beautiful natural setting, our wide array of services completes the package, offering everything you need for carefree, comfortable living. Our location within the planned residential community of Spring Ridge provides access to walking trails, 200 acres of open space, a Certified Wildlife Sanctuary, a Community Center with pool, tennis courts, and a retail shopping center that includes a bank, grocery store, and dry cleaner. All the best life has to offer, just outside your door.