Covenant Village - Germantown, MD

They are very good.

They are very good. The place is very clean, and the staff is friendly. They are willing to help. We pay our own electric though, and it's a lot more expensive than I was expecting. There is about an 85% Korean population here, because it's connected to the church here, and I have met 3 or 4 people here, and most everyone else just walks down the hall and nods. It's like a ghost town, by 7:30 at night everyone is in bed. The computer room is closed down at 5, so you can't go down and use your computer after then. They have two grocery carts for all of the apartments, and some people keep them in their apartments until they are ready to go get their groceries. When I did the walk through and filled out the form about any pre-existing damage, they seemed a bit taken aback by the fact that I filled it out. There was a problem with the shower head, barely any water would come out, but they helped me change the head when I bought a new one. When I originally signed the lease they made a mistake that was in my favor, and when I brought it to their attention they tore up the lease and made a new one. They have activities and events like a coffee hour, and they have a nice patio where some people grow vegetables, and you can sit and deer will come up. When I came to sign up they knew what they were doing and were on top of it.

A lot nicer inside than outside.

Over all great, and my Mom seems to be happy.

I wish they could encourage her to do some of the activities too.
The hallways are very long and find it bit stuffy and too warm on the 4th floor.
Other than that it is quite cheerful, clean and staff are very accommodating.
I am very glad we found it.

We appreciated some aspects of Covena...

We appreciated some aspects of Covenant Village but my mother found it somewhat less welcoming than the other place we visited.

Covenant Village offers opportunities to meet new friends,share new adventures and stay physically fit. Covenant Village offers much more than exceptional apartments homes. Our relaxing,inviting community spaces are also perfect for socializing with family and friends. In so many ways, Covenant Village is a surprising a alternative in retirement living offering all the benefits of convenient, affordable and care free living . It is the premier senior rental community designed to fit your lifestyle .