Victory Forest - Silver Spring, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel

Wish I could Afford to Move

Carpeting in public areas is disgraceful. Management make up rules as they go; deceptive; shows favoritism. Residents do not trust the management at all and are afraid of being harassed by them.

Habitat America

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We appreciate the honest feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our services. Please give us a call at [removed] or email us at [removed] to speak to a member of our Customer Service Team about your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Great place off of the 'Beaten Path'

Victory Forest Apartments is nestled in a lovely community, where you may truly feel you're in the forest. The grounds are always kept in pristine condition. The Victory Forest building is a beautifully designed building where the layout of the common areas are spacious and obviously designed to prevent claustrophobia. I especially like the library which is well stocked with books in a beautifully decorated room with fireplace.

The staff are all so friendly and genuinely seem to want to accommodate residents in whatever way they possibly can. There's an obvious effort on the part of the office administration to see that the building is kept clean. Lastly, there's seemingly always some event or activity going on in the building. I jokingly say that I feel like I'm on a cruise ship.

Mr. Satisfied

Habitat America

Thank you for the great feedback! We really appreciate it. Let us know what we can do better to turn your four into a five-star rating.

Victory Terrace Management

Review of Victory Forest Senior Apartments in Silver Spring, MD

Thank you Ms. Anna for the tour. I will be putting in our application soon, for Minzie Cameron.

Habitat America

Thanks for following up with us. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Victory Forest Management

best location yet, close to...

best location yet, close to the area she knows, close to us, relatively quiet setting, very good rates based on her income. I think this is the place for us. Just need to get on the waiting list and wait 6-9 months.

Habitat America

If you haven't applied already - please do. We would love to have her and appreciate your feedback!

very nice

very nice

Habitat America

Thanks for your feedback - we appreciate it.

Management Victory Forest

A possibility. I visited but don't th...

A possibility. I visited but don't think it would be our first choice.

Habitat America

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know what we can do to improve.

Victory Forest Management

Victory Forest is a senior apartment community (head of household must be age 62 or older), conveniently located in Silver Spring, Maryland, on a rolling, wooded site in the Capital View neighborhood.

Here, residents enjoy easy access to shopping, restaurants and public transportation which is available at the front entry to the community and on Capitol View.

Victory Forest is owned by Victory Housing. Victory Housing is a local non-profit organization whose mission is to meet the affordable housing needs of seniors and families in Maryland and the District of Columbia.