Victory Terrace - Potomac, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • No Smoking Outdoors
  • No Smoking Indoors

Abundance of Activities

Victory Terrace Senior Apartments have been a wonderful experience so far for my mom. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful community with well-kept landscaping in a breathtaking neighborhood. My mom is an active 84 and this lifestyle suits her well. She still enjoys making her own meals. There is an abundance of activities that my mom enjoys participating in, giving her the opportunity to socialize and make new friends. She loves Movie Night every Saturday night, she enjoys getting her hair done weekly, and she takes advantage of the three exercise classes offered per week, all of which are tailored to seniors. They have a visiting podiatrist, a therapy room and a library for the residents to utilize. My mom still has her own car, but they also offer transportation for the residents to go shopping and other outside excursions. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

Habitat America

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are extremely pleased that your mom loves our community. We recognize the importance of having a lot of activities for seniors and hope to continue to create a warm and community-like atmosphere for years to come. We appreciate having her in our community!

A Wonderful Community for My Father

Victory Terrance has truly been a blessing for my family. My father is doing very well, and I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. When I first toured the community, they had a two year wait list, but they soon called me a couple of days later to let me know there was an opening, and that was really amazing. This is a wonderful community. Everyone is great and very friendly. The residents have been very welcoming. The location is very convenient. I couldn't be happier with his move to this community.

Habitat America

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Our management team works hard to accommodate all of our residents. We enjoy having your father at our community and are extremely pleased that we are meeting your expectations.

A perfect place for Seniors Independent Living

I'm very fortunate to be at Victory Terrace.

I rate the place as excellent. Efficiently managed, cordial and very helpful in all aspects.

Yes, additional activities can be added. However, with the holidays coming up, it's prudent to wait until next year to have the partcipation of tenants and get their input.

Thanks to Ingrid, the Staff and the Maintenance Supervisor, for keeping the place safe and secure.

Habitat America

Thank you Pat for your kind feedback! We will pass along your suggestions regarding activities. Feel free to stop by the leasing office during business hours and give us some suggestions - we appreciate it.

Victory Terrace, A Beautiful and Peaceful Community for Senior Citizens

Victory Terrace is a beautiful and clean facility for senior citizens to reside in. They provide many activities to keep them entertained throughout the year. They arrange for outdoor sightseeing and provide transportation, grocery store visit etc. Apartment size is adequate for one senior citizen to live comfortably. The effort put into decorating the lobby area for beautiful seasonal decorations is very much appreciated and makes the place festive for residents and visitors. There are many common areas for seniors to sit and chat with other fellow occupants without disturbing their personal space. The parking facility is big enough to accommodate the visitors. It is nestled in a beautiful Falconhurst community in Potomac, which provides plenty of privacy and greenery during summer months for outdoor activities. My dad has moved to this community and I find it very nice and he is also enjoying the place.

Habitat America

Hi Mona! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your dad is enjoying his stay with us. We value having him as a resident.

Very nice place!

They've done a great job so far at Victory Terrace! It's a nice looking, clean place and everyone has been very friendly. They're very welcoming and inclusive, and from the very first day I moved in I felt welcome!

Habitat America

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that we are meeting you expectations.

Victory Terrace Management

good location not too far f...

good location not too far from us, nice peaceful setting

Habitat America

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad that you love our location.

Victory Terrace Management

Excellent facility; would love to liv...

Excellent facility; would love to live there

Victory Terrace Management

Looks like a great possibility. It ha...

Looks like a great possibility. It has a very active residents association, beautiful location near where I'll be living and lots of amenities.

Habitat America

Please call us when you would like to schedule a tour: [removed]. We would love to have you! Victory Terrace Management

Victory Terrace brings new vision to Potomac, Maryland - an enhanced quality of life for seniors aged 62 or over in moderately priced luxury rental apartment homes set in a serene wooded location, while convenient to nearby shopping centers and services. At Victory Terrace, you will enjoy social activities with new friends and the tranquility and peace of mind that comes when you know you have found the perfect home. You will find all you need to make a new home within this community – a well-appointed fitness center, private hair salon, transportation to local stores, wellness center, and planned activities. You will enjoy the tranquil surroundings, whether strolling the grounds, enjoying the gentle waterfall and pond, or relaxing in one of the tastefully decorated community rooms.

Come and see for yourself this lovely community especially designed to suit your needs.