Country Villa Terrace Assisted Living Center - Los Angeles, CA

Country Villa Terrace Assisted Living Center - Los Angeles, CA has yet not published prices.

Country Terrace Assisted Living provides supportive individualized care and is conveniently located in the Museum Row area, 5 minutes away from Cedars Sinai Medical Center. Our Assisted Living has the benefit of being close to our highly ranked Terrace Skilled Nursing Healthcare Center. Our Full Service facilities and amenities will make you feel right at home.

Nothing like that home feeling

I toured this community and I knew right away this wasn't for my mom. But the staff was nice and helpful. They had two sides of the building a rehab side and assisted living on the other side and they both had a hospital feel and we didn't want that.

Review of Country Villa Terrace Assisted Living Center-Los Angeles, Ca

The staff was very friendly. The lunch was dried fish, cold cauliflower, and tasteless pudding. Rooms were very small. The furniture was nice. The patio was very scenic. I was told renovation is planned. This surely will effect the clients. There are vacancies now. Exercise room was empty. Lots of equipment and therapist says we can use it if we have a MD. order.

Terrible! Hopefully things have changed.

My grandmother was here about 15 years ago and it was just terrible! I was not clean. It was the same kind of activity community. It was people sitting in the hallways and screaming. It was a really bad scene and it was difficult to communicate with the peopel there. It didn't seem like anyone cared about the residents. Maybe things have changed in the last 10 to 15 years.