Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Settled In - Feeling at home.

I know my mother is enjoying Country View Lodge. She is very fond of the staff and they seem to be fond of her and I know they have taken extra good care when my mother has been 'under the weather' and also just accommodate things that may arise within the larger schedule - flexible. I have felt that same concern and care for her from staff when I've visited. My mother is also quite fond of the owner Ali and found him to be receptive to her concerns and ideas. He has been renovating this past year and it's been appreciated. He's spent time encouraging residents to share concerns at group meetings and does excellent followup after.
My mother's room is great and she really enjoys, especially in the warmer months, the small patio outside her door and beside a garden nearby. She has made friends, enjoys visiting and playing cards with them and a larger group has watched the hockey season go by together. Important for a Senators Fan. I see kindness and compassion, good humour, responsiveness to any problem arising, and professionalism from management and staff. And I know the meals are enjoyed as well. I encourage Ali to continue his course of renovations. It makes a difference as things at that level come together. Ali's management style is also appreciated. i don't live nearby so I'm going a lot by what my mother values and responds to as well as by any exchanges I may have had in person and by email. Her 'take' is the important one!

My mom loved it here

She stayed here for 2 years and loved it. The staff was friendly, there was always something for her to do, and it was not far away from my home in Kanata so I could visit her as often as I wished. Highly recommended!