Country Meadows of Lancaster - Lancaster, PA

Country Meadows of Lancaster - Lancaster, PA has yet not published prices.

• Personal care

Nice facility but too plush

I was looking for a facility for my Wife and we were able to tour this community. The administrator who gave us the tour was very nice. The building itself looked great and it was very nice appealing. What I really liked is that they have a great courtyard and a bar. The only reason why we did not go to the facility is that the atmosphere and people felt too plush. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Kelly Kuntz

Thank you for paying us a visit. As a family-owned and -operated organization, Country Meadows strives to provide a warm and engaging environment. We are happy that you found a facility that is a good fit for your family. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us. You do not need to be a Country Meadows resident to ask questions of our experts.

Beautiful outside does not mean a caring staff inside.

Beautiful community however staff were not eager to assist us upon entering the community. Marketing gentleman was very assertive and not patient in listening about our needs for my mother. He was more concerned about us committing to a down payment. We toured twice with two different Wellness Directors. The one we met in 2015 was very nice and very knowledgeable of the industry and what the staff could provide to care for my mother. She showed caring and I felt good about leaving my mother but it was not the right time for us. The second tour in 2016, the Wellness Director was not the same and very scattered with her knowledge of long term care, as well as what her nurses can provide. We met a day shift nurse who was very curt and rushed. Needless to say we made our decision not to have my mother reside with Country Meadows and chose [Removed] instead. Primarily due to the knowledge and professionalism of the staff that would be overseeing and providing care.

Kelly Kuntz

We are very sorry you had this impression of Country Meadows. We have conducted training with our Lancaster team and have added many new co-workers. We are happy to learn that you found senior living accommodations that are a good fit for your family. Thank you for visiting us.

Very nice place, expensive

This was a very nice place, and it felt very high end. It was a beautiful facility, and the staff were all friendly and helpful. Unfortunately it was also very expensive, and was a little higher level of care than what my loved one required.

Kelly Kuntz

Thank you for considering Country Meadows. If you have any questions about senior care or issues related to senior care, please feel free to reach out to us. You don't have to be a Country Meadows customer to benefit from our experts.

At Country Meadows of Lancaster, we understand the importance of finding the right fit and care for yourself or a loved one. Unlike a nursing home offering just one level or care, we offer a full range of senior services including Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Support Services. This way we can support residents in their current life stage and can continue to care for them if and when their needs should change. This also allows us to accommodate couples no matter their individual health needs in the same apartment. We value the peace of mind of keeping couples together-it's their home after all. We'd love the opportunity to serve you. Please stop by for a visit to see for yourself.