Constant Care North Central - Phoenix, AZ

Care for mom

We like the care from this community. The menu needs some improvements. We would like to see a variety of healthy meals. We do like the staff who are helpful and caring. They need to make activities available as we were informed that they would be available. The care takers are nice and they make sure that she is well cared for. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Wonderful facility; very comfortable and well-managed; would be ideal for our 100-year-old mother

Fantastic staff!

The staff did the very best that they could to cater to my mother's needs and requests! They were fantastic and the facility was very nice. I would definitely recommend Constant care to anyone looking into the option!

Best of the best!

We love this place [Removed] is wonderful! The home is very nice and clean and the caregivers are amazing. They serve home cooked meals every day and they always smell so good, my father eats every bite. They give him a lot of water to drink too. We have no complaints about this place. They keep my father clean and give him back rubs and just take very good care of him overall. They also have an on call doctor that takes his insurance.

5 stars all the way!

The owner of this care home is very caring and involved. She was one of the reasons we chose this care home. The caregivers are wonderful. Mom seems to like the food and they keep the home very clean. I would recommend Constant Care.

I Think It Is Going Well

My mom is living here at this community. I believe she is doing okay. The staff communicate with me well and I feel that she is safe here. My mom does like the food that is made. There are a few activities that she has participated in.

Lovely, Calm and Caring

I visited Constant Care on 6th St. looking for a group home for my father. I was very impressed by this home. It is in a well established older neighborhood in central Phoenix on a quiet street. The home has been totally remodeled. It is a very open floor plan with one wall of glass looking into the backyard with a very nice patio. Lots of plants and greenery. There is even a tree house which would be wonderful if you have younger children who might be visiting "Grandma" or "Grandpa". I always look for a nice patio when I am considering finding a good home for an elderly person. It enlarges the visiting space, and weather permitting is much more pleasant to sit and visit in an outdoor setting than confined to inside. There are only 5 residents with 2 caregivers at all times, so you can see that the residents have constant attention. They seem very flexible about meeting individual needs. It is very clean and modern yet homey. The owner Jamie is very knowledgeable about medications and care of the elderly. If you are looking for a lovely, calm, caring environment for your loved one in the central Phoenix area, this is the place!