Sinai Assisted Living Home - Phoenix, AZ

My husband and I toured this home today. We met with [name removed] the home owner. The private room was listed for 3600. and the semi private was 2500. We were hoping for the semi private room because that was in our price range. [Name removed] stated there were no private rooms available. The price for the private room kept going up. When we left, the price was 4000. This is out of our price range.

I met Delilah and she showed me some rooms that were nice sized and bathrooms were nearby with showers ready with equipment and space for assisting the resident. The common space was roomy and pleasant with room for wheelchairs and walkers to move easily about. The home has a nice covered patio and grassy area out back for everyone's enjoyment. Individual notebooks and medication bins are kept for each patient. Residents are welcome to help with some meal preparations if they want to and everyone eats together in a community setting. The home felt homey and pleasant.

At Sinai Assisted Living, we believe that independence is the cornerstone of self-esteem, so our daily programs focus on enabling seniors to do as much for themselves as possible. Our dedicated staff provides assistance with activities of daily living with which a senior could use some help. Our carefully trained caregivers are chosen for their compassion and are attentive and provide our residents with the dignity they deserve, allowing each resident to continue to live as independently as possible.