Arizona Elderly Care Home - Phoenix, AZ

Good Care of Family.

This is a great community for my mom. My mom was there for a short time It is a clean environment . Activities were not offered to my mom. This enviroment was nice and the rooms were very clean. I would recommend this community to others for good care for a loved one.

An Upstanding Community

I thank A Place For Mom for the help I received along the way and appreciate the help and courteous people. I thought my wife was receiving standard and good care, all that is to be expected from a community. The staff are helpful and attentive and made a comfortable environment for my wife.

It's a beautiful home, it feels roomy and spacious. The rooms are a nice size and set up for two residents in each. I really loved the multiple outdoor green spaces for relaxing with the trees and birds. Connie was friendly, open and informative. We had a nice visit.

Things are going really good

Things are going really good. I don't have any complaints at all. I like them all. Everyone on the staff is great. Overall, it has been a great experience with Arizona Elderly Care Home.

never recommend it this place

Anyone that goes there should pay close attention. She had only 1 person and herself which was the owner. I would question taking anyone there. [removed] She has improved on the outside of the home. She kept the house nice. When my mom first went the quality of the food was good and they it changed quickly. I would not recommend this place.

Fair!

I would rate the Arizona elderly care home as fair. Overall experience is fair. I don't really have much to say about them. They are great.

Not good

I don’t give them high marks on anything. They’re very deceiving there. I caught the lady yelling at patients, yelling at a woman with Alz and at a man with vascular dementia. I thought it was a good situation – I thought the lady was really sweet. It’s just so deceiving.

very nice place, clean and ...

very nice place, clean and very comfortable.

Arizona Elderly Care Home has more than twenty five years in providing quality senior care for the elderly. Leaving loved ones in the hands of a assisted living facility has never been easy for families however with the warm loving environment that this facility has worries are a thing of the past. Personal one on one care is given to each senior citizen and no senior feels that he or she is not at home. The home is furnished with a safe, luxurious, comfortable and elegant setting with a old-fashioned style that seniors love. The facility is accommodated with low ceiling fans suitable for seniors needs. Private rooms are offered and outdoor sitting areas where seniors can relax and enjoy our beautiful landscape. If your loved one enjoys animals, then their favorite dog and other animals are welcomed. Certified staff members including a manager and on site director are available to give personal care offering home cooked meals, housekeeping, medicine management, shopping and errands, preplanned activities, outdoor games, salon services, home health and hospice care, and meals to fit each persons medicals needs. Arizona elderly care home offers state of the art assisted living services that makes choosing the perfect facility easy. By providing services that meet the individual needs of families and the elderly, we are a well known renown facility based in the city of Arizona. We offer a loving atmosphere where families fell free to leave their loved ones because our motto is to love and provide for each senior living in our facility.