Beatitudes Campus - Phoenix, AZ

100 Percent Happy

I think Beatitudes is managed very well. I think it's the reason it is doing so well. Just the way the employees interact with the people there, you can tell they really want to be there. The food is very good. They have four restaurants in house for residents to choose from, and they have so many activities like college classes, a ceramics workshop, exercise classes, and others. I am absolutely 100 percent happy with it.

Very nice, friendly staff and community

When I was looking for a place to live, Beatitudes was the second facility I toured and I fell in love. I had heard from word of mouth from other people nothing but good things and, so far, I’m perfectly satisfied and happy with it. A friend of mine used to work here as a nurse and even she said she’ll be moving in eventually. Currently they offer studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartments; the only thing I’m responsible for cost-wise here is my rent and my cellphone because Beatitudes covers the utilities, which is so nice. The staff, and the whole place really, is very, very friendly. The food is real good as well, it’s nutritious and well-balanced and they have plenty of options. The facility is very clean and housekeeping is offered every 2 weeks if we so wish. The laundry and trash, however, I do myself. They provide tons of activities but I haven’t been here long enough to be able to take advantage of a lot of them. The only thing though is that they do not offer free transportation unless you go to the doctor that they have on staff, which is about 1 mile away from the community. I would definitely recommend them.

My mom's nice come and care

This is a great community for care for my mom. The staff are outstanding and caring to her needs. The community is clean and she enjoys the environment. The menu is outstanding and we like the nice variety. I like that my mom is participating in a lot of the activities that are offered. This is a nice indoor room and she likes knowing another friend that lives here. She is doing good and happy. We recommend other families to this community for good care and a nice value

Parents Choice

My parents chose this community for several reasons. The location is key as well as we really liked that this community and it's amenities are everything Mom and Dad were looking for. There are so many different things to do daily. The food is pretty good and the staff is wonderful and easy to talk with. We have been really happy with our choice.

Our tour was excellent. We are worried about the traffic in the area. We would be to afraid to let my father drive. We did not see any courtyards for my father to push my mother around in the area they would live. The remodeled 1-bedroom living unit was perfect but concerned what assisted living area was like. Hallways did not seem bright or cheerful, it depressed me. The lunch we were treated to was excellent, very tasty! Need to look further North with less traffic. Tour advisor was excellent. Very knowledgeable.

The broadest range of services available. The most pleasant atmosphere. In other places, I never saw a resident. Here they are meeting and socializing and enjoying themselves. They have a wide range of activities and classes; always something going on that is stimulating. Best range of dining options -- four restaurants. The units are small but the overall benefits of the facility outweigh that drawback. I think their non-profit status contributes to the resident-focus.

An awesome place!!

This community feels more like a college campus than a nursing home. The community is on twenty two acres and has four different restaurants. My parents are happy with the food. The had an orientation with the entire staff to introduce themselves and answer questions. They offer a lot of activities. I would recommend this community.

Mom's Care

I am happy with the care for my mom here. The staff are friendly and very caring. My mom likes the meals and eating with the variety of meals. This location is close so that we can visit often due to being close to our home. They do offer activities,but at this time she is not participating. I would recommend the care and value to other families.

Not Impressed

They have two different units for memory care and the one that they wanted my dad to be in didn’t impress me very much. I wasn't happy with the physical layout and I think it needs to be renovated. It’s really old and shabby and I just didn’t like it very much. It was also very expensive.