Concordia On The Lake - Littleton, CO has yet not published prices.

Current resident

3 year resident well satisfied with activities of all kinds, transportation, making friends, and feeling safe. We have a very fine staff, always helpful.

I live at Concordia on the Lake and Love it!

I have lived at Concordia on the Lake for over a year and LOVE it!

I work part-time and Concordia as the perfect place to transition to retirement. The setting is serene and "walking the Lake" is an activity for people of all ages. The latest attraction is a family of a father and mother goose with 5 goslings between them- swimming in a perfectly straight line.

I chose to live in a community of adults from 62 to past 100! The stories from people of different ages are priceless. I can receive help from caregivers if I need it without having to move Relationships are often long lasting.

When compared to owning my home with all the upkeep and unexpected expenses Concordia is most reasonable. While I sit in a rocking chair overlooking the lake and read my latest book others are grooming the plush grounds.and flowers. I pretend I am in a hotel for the rich and famous and allow myself the pleasure to play or relax.

COTL has three separate buildings, each of which has been recently redecorated. And if you prefer more room and privacy, over twenty cottages, most lakeside, complete the Concordia campus.

I did not want to pay for food I would not eat most of the time My full kitchen and lots of restaurant outings allows for variety and control. (I'm on a low-salt diet)

Headed by [name removed], the best community director one could ask for, the on and off campus activities, are wonderful.; art, music, theater, different types of exercise
Rockies baseball and summer fun and games. And of course the puzzle people are always in the billard room working together to solve their latest challenge.

I'm off tomorrow to the Sand Dunes and a week-end romp and train ride through Southern CO.

Life is Good!

Concordia on the Lake is an independent living rental community. There are no dining services nor do we provide any assisted living services. We are a non-smoking community. We allow one pet, under 35 pounds, per apartment. We have an extensive activities program with both on and off campus events. Rent includes water, gas, electric, sewer, trash, cable TV, maintenance and light housekeeping. We do not provide telephone or internet services. Scheduled weekly transportation to shopping is provided. Please visit our website at www.concordialiving.com for more information.