Colonial Village - Overland Park, KS

Colonial Village - Overland Park, KS has yet not published prices.

You have to check out Colonial Village in Overland Park

Our first introduction to this new property under construction, was at a wonderful brunch. The fabulous marketing director, [name removed], explained the property, what it will offer, the folder with all the different units to rent, the prices, etc. We were very enthusiastic & after a tour of another like sister property with [name removed] we signed on with a deposit & have the label of being in the Founders Circle (precompletion signers). We even got to early pick our apartment location. This group meets every month for a lunch sponsored by Colonial where we network with other residents, meet staff, get updates on construction progress. Every staff person we have met both for ours & other locations were so warm, knowledgeable, & loved their job. [Name removed] showed us the interior decor colors.

Luke Adams

Larry and Ruth, thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear you've had a wonderful experience with us. What you listed about the Founder's Circle is what we hope to hear — you meeting new friends and new neighbors.

My thoughts:

I am a Founder Family Member and my mother lives within this community. I am amazed and at peace with the professional, care services, conscious attention given by staff, and friendliness that my mother receives. I would highly recommend Colony Village to anyone that is looking for a place for their love one!

Luke Adams

Marlene, thank you so much for reviewing us! We're so glad to hear that you recommend us to others. The Colonial team gives their best every day!

Colonial Village is #1 in Johnson County

My mother is currently at another assisted living facility, she signed papers with Colonial Village several months ago. Colonial Village is currently under construction, move in time is Oct/Nov. In the Founders Club meetings, we get more and more excited to move in. [name removed] with Colonial Village working previously at the current facility my mother is in, so we already knew how great she is. From everything I am seeing Colonial Village will be the best Senior Living facility in the Johnson County area.

Luke Adams

Thank you so much, Kathi! We're very excited that your mother will be living with our Colonial family. We can't wait for our doors to open!

Designed with active seniors in mind, Colonial Village provides a secure environment where you can enjoy the independence and privacy of your own apartment, free of the day-to-day burdens of home ownership.