Chesterton Manor - Chesterton, IN

Chesterton Manor - Chesterton, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Chesterton Manor

We have only been there a couple of months, but my loved one is getting the care she needs. I do not see any problems. It is very good at this point. The nursing care is excellent. There is one nurse that is especially nice and friendly. The staff care is very good. They are always very friendly. I have never found it dirty at all. She is picky, and they do have a lot of selection for food.

Review of Chesterton Manor

They did not have the care my mom needed there for her condition, and they said they were trained for it. She was there for ten days, and I had to take her out of there. The nurses are very busy, and she was not cared for in the capacity I wanted. When I got there she was in the hallway alone, and she was all clammy and white, and she was battling an infection. She was nervous, and there was no one-on-one communication. There were a lot of things I thought that were not professional. One of the staff members was very immature and did not know how to talk with my mom, and I complained to the nurse about her. I found my mom without underwear. They did not move the other patient's belongings in her room and did not clean it. The staff's friendliness was beautiful, and they knew me by my name and they seemed trained that way. The food was pretty good. From what I saw and when I talked to the therapist there, they were good. The bill they gave me was very high for ten days.

Residents always come first at Chesterton Manor Health Care Center. We strive to maintain the privacy, dignity, and integrity of each of our residents. Our passionate and experienced care team provides 24-hour skilled nursing care, and our rehabilitation therapists specialize in treating a variety of health conditions. In addition to short-term rehabilitation, we also provide long-term care, respite care, and hospice care.

We know how important it is to find healthcare customized to fit your unique needs, so our team works to provide just the right level of care and support for all of our residents. We provide a variety of amenities and activities to keep our residents happy and engaged. Families and volunteers are always welcome to participate!