Cloverleaf Care - San Jose, CA

Cloverleaf Care - San Jose, CA has yet not published prices.

my experience working with cloverleaf

Cloverleaf Home Care , a well desire 5 star rating, home health agency ,not only does cloverleaf delivery excellent caregiver/aid to there clients, they also provides excellent service to their clients ,
The caregiver are match to the clients needs, that's what makes cloverleaf outstanding ,this is a team effort form clients to employee to staffing ,& owner of the company ,and that's who caregiver represent the company ,
you can work the hours your available, company has 24 hour support,
being a Caregiver/aid is not always easy , with a company like Cloverleaf they make your job easy with there support system
Cloverleaf Care is a excellent company to work, i would recommend cloverleaf for employment, and i would recommend Cloverleaf care if your looking for care for your love one.

Cloverleaf offers a variety of services!

My sister used this service for a short time. There were some communication issues regarding what service they would be providing for her. The service offers 24 hour 7 days a week to come in as needed. In addition to this they might send someone to address medical matters and monitor her drug intake. Andy [removed] is the Owner. I wanted to thank Karen from A Place for Mom for her assistance.

Cloverleaf Care giving me peace of mind!

Cloverleaf Care has been helping my dad at home for two months now. The caregivers have been patient with my dad; he can be difficult and uncooperative, so they have been mostly developing trust and offering companionship so far. The office staff have been very helpful. They have kept me updated on Dad's home situation by phone, since I don't live close by. I really appreciate the peace of mind I now have knowing that Cloverleaf Care is watching over my dad.

I would like to personally that the folks at A Place for Mom for their guidance and couciling in finding a home care provider for my father. They were helpful and made themselves available to me for any questions/ concerns I had. We ended up with the home-care provider: Cloverleaf our home-care person is professional and very gentle with my father. In short, they were better than I could ever hope for.

Caring and helpful people

The people here are very caring and helpful. They are really good with the residents. The building is nice and seems to be well organized. It is always clean. Everyone here including the residents is great.

Pretty Smooth

Their could be a little better timely communication within the management, but the caregivers that they had working with us were fine. We had some difficulty with them at first, but it's been pretty smooth overall.

Cloverleaf Care employees are Amazing!

Both my parents passed away in August and September 2015, 30 days apart. My father passed away in Washington State so we moved my mother Lois (who had end of life COPD) to our home in San Jose, Ca. My husband and I needed an in home care provider to help take care of mom so we could go back to work. I called Candace at "A Place for Mom" to help us find an in home care. We interviewed many home care companies and chose Cloverleaf Care company. They have extraordinary employees. Everyone that we came in contact with was professional, caring, friendly, passionate about their job and cared about my mothers needs. I highly recommend Cloverleaf Care. I want to thank Andy, Vanessa, Runa, Rosa and Elaina Cloverleaf employees. They are Amazing!!!

Hospice care for Dad

I was referred to this agency by a friend who had received care from them. I hired Cloverleaf Care to provide care to my Dad. The care manager was wonderful in meeting with us and understanding our specific needs and also the concerns of the various family members.
The caregivers that we received were so good - experienced in hospice, warm and caring. They took wonderful care of him and became family. The office staff was always very involved in the care. The nurse and care manager visited often and made sure Dad was doing well.
I will gladly refer Cloverleaf Care to anyone.

At first they were very good and professional....

We looked into using Cloverleaf, when we needed someone to come to the home and help out. At first they were very good and professional. They reached out to us immediately, and were good listeners that spoke very well to our concerns and challenges. I really liked them. They chose a caregiver and we declined that one because we didn't feel that they were a good match for the personality and needs of our mom. After I declined they didn't respond to me for two weeks, until I contacted them to see if they were trying to find us someone else. It was a bit disconcerting that after a very good initial first impression, I had to reach back out to them, only to find out that to our dismay, they had just dropped off of the radar. It was very unfortunate.

Hello,
Our model is to work closely with our families to ensure complete satisfaction with our services as we have done successfully for hundreds of our clients over the last decade. I would like to understand more details about the situation you have commented on here. Can you please call our office at [removed] and ask for Andy or email [removed] including your mom's name so we can match with our records and investigate your complaint? We would like to resolve this issue to your satisfaction to the best of our abilities.

Thank you.

Regards,
Andy

Hello again,
We have not heard from you since our previous reply to your review. Our Care Management team has over 30 years experience in taking care of seniors in a myriad of different care situations. Cloverleaf Care is regularly referred by all major hospitals, nursing homes and case managers in the bay area to families looking for Homecare. Hundreds of families have chosen Cloverleaf Care over the years for our consistency of care, reliability, quality of service and the genuine sincerity and compassion about which they heard from their friends and families. When we say that we are passionate about quality of care, we back it up with measurable processes and management of quality metrics internally in our day-to-day care operations.

At this time we have completed our internal research and have no record of any client who has experienced the situation mentioned in this review. Perhaps you were only exploring using our services but did not actually sign up for any services? We are therefore closing our service ticket that was opened to investigate this review.

We once again urge you to contact our offices if you wish to discuss this matter further and resolve to your satisfaction.

Thank you.

Regards,
Andy

The girl we had was was really good, and always on time.

The girl we had was was really good, and always on time. It was difficult to find someone to cover the holidays. We had a consistent caregiver that came and helped all the time.

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your comments. We are pleased that you were happy with our services. We strive to find the best caregiver match for all our clients and consistency of caregiver is a hallmark of our services. We provide full coverage for all holidays. Please contact the office for all holiday coverage.

good initial meet, a bit di...

good initial meet, a bit disconcerting regarding followup, caregiver search continues...

Not good!

The problem we encountered was that they kept changing care givers. In two months we’ve had five or six people. It ended up we had to have someone home just to make sure. I felt like we had to be the training ground. Some of the caregivers just sat there and didn’t do anything.

Great Caregiver, Not So Great Office

The caregiver is doing a great job but I'm not as happy with the office/administration. They said they were going to send us a book to keep track of everything and it took them like three weeks to get it to us. That was too long.

The care is a 5! Mostly she helps with hygiene and toileting and exercise. She is also making sure the laundry is done correctly, My mom has Alzheimer's so she gets it wrong sometimes. She's changing the sheets on the bed and making sure that they're getting fed. We're very happy with her!

Alzheimer's is an area of specializat...

Alzheimer's is an area of specialization; caregivers receive in-house training on ALZ care. bonded/insured/worker's comp....withhold all taxes. Would call dad if the caregiver was unavailable and provide options. Intensive quality management process...very close monitoring during first two weeks; caregivers keep rigorous daily notes, twice-a-week contact (at least) between caregivers and office; weekly contact between office and patient's family. Very young company, only 1.5 years old.