Clover Heights Retirement Home - Cloverdale, BC

Clover Heights Retirement Home - Cloverdale, BC has yet not published prices.

Friendly Tour Guide

I had a good tour of this community. It was a nice experience. Everything looked nice and well maintained. From what I saw they do a good job with the cleanliness. The tour guide was very kind and informative. After the assessment they did inform me that they could be take him into their community.

I went in for a visit and to my surprise there was no staff on the floor. the place seemed dead It was an alright setting but not up to my expectations. it seemed cozy but boring, rooms are very large though and seems like they have residents residing so it must be an okay place I wish I could have a better tour or knowledge of the place if there was a staff member on duty to answer my questions.

Many Amenities!!

There were so many amenities offered in the community. The meal plans looked great they had accommodations for everyone. One thing that was nice was the cleanliness of the place. The tour guide answered my questions and provided me with a lot of information. Unfortunately the set up of the community did not work very good.

Nice and simple place.

The staff are courteous and caring. Seniors are friendly.

Not worth it

Not a place for your loved ones. This is one of the low priced residential areas that is claiming to Be "fairly priced and comfortable ". So many problems with this place

1. The manager/ owner is never around when you need her.
2. The place is hidden with filth
3. Only served packaged foods
4. Staff has a lot of attitude not understanding simple requests. They're not around most of the time the live in mostly stays in her room.

5. They simply don't have what it takes to provides care for geriatrics

Cozy & friendly

It looks small from the front as you enter but is surprisingly larger than expected. Only 11 rooms makes things quite cozy and friendly. Everywhere I looked the rooms were clean and well kept. I didn’t have lunch so I can’t report on the food.

It was excellent. The people were wonderful.

It was excellent. The people were wonderful. It was very nice. The food was okay, it was prepackaged, not a lot of fresh vegetables, but they had fresh fruit, and it suited my loved one well. They were absolutely fabulous! I would definitely recommend it to others.