Sunrise of Victoria - Victoria, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

We found it very nice but very high in price, they quoted us $8000.00 approx. with regards to the need if the senior.

Facility was great, [Removed] was awesome, cost was way too high.

Review of Sunrise of Victoria, Victoria BC

So far everything has gone great with Sunrise! The staff is very friendly and familiar. They really get to know the residents and their families, and they seem to be on a first name basis with everyone! I also really appreciate that they tailor the care to each individual resident. The only negative thing I can think of is that it seems a bit understaffed sometimes. Mom really seems to be happy here overall!

A tour for family care

We toured this community for care. My husband was wanting a different type of care. We did not like the layout as much. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions. The menu seemed appealing and they do offer activities. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Very good care

My Mom passed away shortly after she moved in. She was only there for 3 weeks. We wish she could have been there longer. She received very good care while she was there. The staff was good to her and we feel blessed and happy that at the end of her life she seemed at ease.

Toured then choose Sunrise as best fit our mother's needs.

So far we are very pleased with everything.
Mom is settling in very nicely.
So many activities throughout the day.
The staff are very nice and friendly.
Although it is very pricey, we are pleased with our decision.

We had toured the community and had seen others.
Talked to others, however, this best fit out needs.

Paid down payment that could be held for
6 mths.
Meanwhile, our mom thought she needed to be around other people her age and wanted to make new friends.
The suite we liked was available.
The rest is history.

The best place for Mom

We moved our mother into the Sunrise soon after our father passed away. We toured other homes in the Victoria area and concluded that the Sunrise was superior in every way. Our experience in the following months has confirmed our initial impression.

The staff has been wonderful. Not only were they very welcoming when we first moved her in, they have continued to seek Mom out to be involved in activities and tours. She is much more active now than she was at home. We have been impressed with all of the staff: food services, nursing, administration and personal care.

I would highly recommend the Sunrise to anyone who wants to make sure that their loved one is living in a wonderful, warm and professional home.

Mom's New Homecoming at Sunrise

Upon entering Sunrise Senior Living, we were warmly welcomed by both the environment and the well informed staff, and felt assured my mom would be well cared for and comfortable in her new suite. My mom has only been there just over 3 weeks now, and so far, so good. She receives very good care, but as her POA (and daughter), I would like to be more informed about the nursing services she receives and the medications she is on, so will reach out to obtain that information that I would ordinarily expect would be offered without prompting. The residence offers many activities, but at this early stage, my mom has only participated once or twice...I think she would be easily persuaded to join in other activities if she had a little more encouragement from her care team...am confident this will happen in due course.

Awesome but 7 k per month
Got a great feel for the place upon entering and the staff were all very attentive and friendly