Sunrise of Lynn Valley - North Vancouver, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

They are fantastic!

They are fantastic! It's very expensive, my only complaint, but the staff are truly caring and professional. You can tell they genuinely care for the residents! I would recommend the Sunrise to anyone.My mom is happy there and I am grateful she can afford to be there for now. I never worry about her safety there.

Sunrise of Lynn Valley is an award-winning licensed long-term care community in BC, with a friendly, inclusive atmosphere that offers a variety of resident-centered benefits. Residents can enjoy our beautiful North Vancouver setting, where Designated Care Managers provide customized Individualized Service Plans, medication delivery service is available, and our nursing staff is on site 24 hours a day. At Sunrise of Lynn Valley, all suites include high ceilings and curtained picture windows, along with a variety of features designed to help ensure our residents’ safety. In our elegant dining room and adjoining bistro, our residents enjoy freshly prepared meals with a variety of choices catering to special preferences and needs.