Sunrise of Vancouver - Vancouver, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

We were very impressed with Sunrise of Vancouver. There is something about the vibe that makes it a happy place. All the staff we met were smiling. My partner tried a sandwich which he said was delicious

Sunrise of Vancouver is a beautiful situated, furnished and very impressive place. Everything was spotless.
In my opinion, it seamed to be a bit more geared towards assisted living than independence. All in all, a place you would feel very comfortable for your loved-ones to be.

Too expensive
Who in this day and age can afford 13 thousand a month for just basic care

They were top notch.

They were top notch. They were more expensive, than some of the others. We chose them based on availability. They had a lot of staff on board all the time, which we really liked.

I love Sunrise. They have been excellent.

I love Sunrise. They have been excellent. Mom loves the food, and we ate dinner there and it was very good. It is healthy and low sodium, but it was beautifully presented, and still tastes good. I am very happy with them.