Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Not great

My relative was in there many years. Looks nice, but the MGMT ruined our relationship for years by claiming false unproven things. They do not want families questioning them which is a BIG WARNING sign.
My relative is glad to have moved out due to MGMT and
nurses acting like they own the patient.
Not a great place.

They are really good. My father is really happy.

They are really good. My father is really happy. He loves the food and looks forward to the meals here. It was competitive to other places around. There is lots of parking outside, and they are extending the dining area. We are really happy with them, there isn't anything I would like to see done better or improved.

I found this place rather cold.Had a hospital type feel to it. Some areas were dimly lit, and needed TLC. I would not recommend.

Review of Morgan Place Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Surrey, BC

The Residences at Morgan do not have assisted living it is all residential care, but nice open floor plan so residences can walk around, and access to the secure outside garden. The tour manager was very informative, really open and honest and caring. The rooms are all institutional style with their hospital bed, dresser and armoire, and just room for a personal chair or small shelving unit. There is a resident cat, and birds. Got to watch the 2 activity staff doing bowling, they were very good with the residents. All parts of the facility were included in the tour, and activity and menus provided, as well the tour manager was also able to confirm that in BC the titling of Care facilities is often changed and not always consistent. A nice feel to the facility with very engaged residents.

If you enjoy living in a warm and inviting care facility, Morgan Place is uniquely designed to meet your needs with safety, security and comfort in a home like environment. Opened in 2001, the family owned care facility is fully licensed by the Fraser Health Authority and provides over 30 years of excellent care to seniors like you. Morgan Place was awarded accreditation with exemplary standing in 2013 by Accreditation Canada.

We provide you with skilled nursing services which include complex care, restorative care, dementia care and palliative care. We are dedicated to making you feel at home and our goal is to provide around the clock care designed to meet your needs.

We are situated at 3288 – 156A Street, South Surrey within close proximity to Peace Arch Hospital, White Rock city centre and the new development at Morgan Crossing/Grandview Corner.