Clen-Moore Place - New Castle, PA

Clen-Moore Place - New Castle, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Clen-Moore Place

We love this place!! My mother just recently needed, decided to move out of her house and is requiring a tad more help. But she is still very independent. She can have the best of both here! She loves it - which makes us very happy also. The facility is beautiful. All employees are super friendly and helpful!!!

Review of Clen-Moore Place

My dad is currently at Clen-Moore. He needed care to be able to live as independently and safely as possible. Clen-Moore has provided that from day 1. They focus on living well for each and every resident. regardless of anyone's challenges as they age - all of Clen-Moore from every level exhibit kindness, respect, and quality of care. I have appreciated that focus.

Review of Clen Moore Place

We are very pleased with the events there at Clen Moore place. The spaghetti dinner was excellent. The staff is what makes the facility and they truly care about the residents. Phyllis the activity director is very engaged and supportive of all residents. [Name removed] the afternoon caregiver along with Sharron are wonderful. Annette and Carol have worked to make an excellent medication plan for my father saving us a lot of expense.

Review of Clen-Moore Place

The staff is very friendly. Helpful when needed. When my father passed away everyone was great with my mother.

Review of Clen-Moore Place

The staff is very warm, caring and helpful. I feel my loved one is safe and feel confident in the care received. The facilities are lovely, comfortable and well maintained. There are many activities to keep residents engaged. The food is well presented and nourishing. I would recommend this community to others.

Review of Clen-Moore Place

The dinner you had was very good. Everyone is very personable

Review of Clen-Moore Place

I am well taken care of. My needs are taken care of very quick.

Friendly staff, clean environment, Studio rooms really nice. Music entertainment, private areas and Courtyard added to a comfortable home atmosphere.

Clen Moore is a well-run facility with caring staff

No other place in the area can compare to Clen Moore Place. The aids have been so caring for both of my parents and the administration and staff nurse are top notch. When my mother got very sick, the aids were there to help and the staff nurse stayed until late in the evening to ensure she was taken care of and comfort our family. They go above and beyond. I highly recommend this facility for anyone considering assisted living for their parents. It gave us such peace of mind to have our parents at Clen Moore Place.

She doesn't even want to come home!

My loved one just loves the place, so much that she doesn't want to come home! It was actually a coincidence because she loves going to Sunday school, at it turns out that half of her Sunday school class live in Clen-Moore Place! The facility is beautiful and she eats lunch with her friends regularly. None of the other facilities we toured even compared!

Excellent place to live. Professional and most important caring staff. My father was always very comfortable living there.

Good Care for a family

My mother is happy with the care that she is receiving here. The staff is always very nice and caring. They do offer her activities for her to keep active. She seems to be happy with the meals that are served. We would recommend that other families see this community for the needs of a loved one.

Nice and shiny!

I was able to take a tour of this community and liked it. The tour went great and the staff was really informative. They showed me the dining room and the regular rooms and I got to see some of the activities that they offered. This is a newer community and it is very clean.

Our tour was wonderful. We were impressed with Valarie and the residence.

Clen-Moore Place worked out very well for my parents!

The community is nicely decorated and very inviting. I am very happy with the care my parents are receiving. The staff openly communicates with the family and they make it easy to speak with my loved ones. They offer many activities for the residents. My dad has enjoyed the ice cream socials. My mom has the opportunity to cook on Fridays and they share in a potluck. They also take my parents out shopping. I am very pleased with community!

A home for dad

Excellant community for loved ones . A clean community for my father. He does like alot of activities for him to participate in. It's good to know that he is happy at this community. I recommend it to others who are needing care for a loved one.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. She doesn't like the food, breakfast is great, but she isn't really happy with lunch and dinner. The staff are very friendly, they treat her like family. The residents seem to be pretty friendly. All the places we looked at were really all about the same in price.

Clen-Moore Place is located in New Castle, Pennsylvania; we are on the north end of town, one mile east of Sunton Park. Our community is in a lovely wooded neighborhood and resident rooms overlook either our private enclosed courtyard or the trees which surround our property.

Meals are a wonderful time to socialize in our restaurant style dining room. Our chefs create wonderful homemade meals to tempt the appetite. Resident favorites include:
•Tender crab cake sandwiches
•Savory pot roast
•Tangy baby back ribs
•Creamy chicken alfredo
Desserts are decadent and delightful creations such as:
•Fresh strawberry shortcake
•Juicy watermelon
•Lemon bars
•Choose your own toppings ice cream sundaes
Our 24 hour care staff believes in promoting independence and socialization while providing assistance in daily living. Our community has several places where residents can socialize with each other as well as their guests. Our comfortable lounges provide an ideal place for a chat as well as being home to our weekly church services. Our activity room is the perfect place for discovering new friends and new hobbies. If you are in the mood for an afternoon of pampering there is no better spot than our onsite beauty and barber salons.