Elmcroft of Chippewa - Beaver Falls, PA

With a grateful heart

My mom is so happy! She has friends, the staff all act like they enjoy their jobs, and when I visit I even have fun doing the many activities and being in the dining room with everyone. My mom loves the outings they take, the food is incredible, and my brothers and I are extremely grateful for the tender loving care my mom receives. She also feels important and respected. She gets to pass out Bingo prizes and got to lead a small worship service!
Thank you!

Take a look

This is a beautiful community. The staff I met were friendly and helpful. This community does have a smaller community for dementia and alzheimer's care. We would have chosen this community if they would of had an opening.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your tour and had a positive experience with us. We do apologize for not being able to accommodate you immediately.

We were impressed with the attention to detail, especially in the secure dementia unit. Staff focused on residents. Facility was clean and modern.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words! we are glad that you had a positive experience.

Clean, friendly, welcoming, organized, active,informative, helpful, all describe Elmcroft of Chippewa.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the compliment! We are glad to hear your thoughts!

Not a good look!

We went to set up our tour and found that things were not on the up and up. We looked at the reviews online and found that they were not good as well. I really did not like the way the staff worked with the residents.

Megan Strothman

We are so sorry to hear this. Our top priority is our residents and making sure they receive the proper care. We do apologize for your negative experience with us.

5 stars

A great place. Staff is genuinely kind. Could use more staff but does well with what they have Cleaner than most places and Mom loves the food.

Excellent home

This is an excellent community for my mom. It is a little understaffed, but very good. Excellent variety of good food which my mom enjoys . Mom likes variety of activities they have to offer but does not participate due to being a little shy.

Fabulous staff and facility

I had nearly lost hope in the entire health care system for seniors, then I had the good fortune to meet the folks at Elmcroft of Chippewa! The "situation" for both of my parents was a bit complicated, but the staff at Elmcroft worked with us to find solutions to all of "the issues".

They truly understand the issues associated with dementia and aging, and they CARE about their residents & the families of the residents.

Nice Environment

So far the experience with Elmcroft has been excellent. All employees encountered have been friendly, courteous and most helpful.

My relative is settling into the Elmcroft lifestyle very well. The room is spacious and the food is great!

So glad we chose Elmcroft.

Review of Elmcroft of Chippewa - Beaver Falls, PA

Elmcroft was a beautiful facility. I only wish we could afford to place my mother there.

Very nice

Things are going pretty well at Elmcroft. The staff is very friendly and professional. The facility is nice and clean and well maintained as far as we can see. Everyone, including the other residents is very nice here.

This place is farthest from my home but I liked it very much. People were very nice and helpful

So far so good

So far so good at Elmcroft of Chippewa. They've done a pretty good job. My aunt complains about food but if you put down a Ruth's Chris steak in front of her she would complain about that too. The people have been really nice here. I've looked at other facilities and they are about the same price. Overall it has been a good experience so far.

Going very well so far!

So far we're very pleased with Elmcroft of Chippewa! It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly. We really have no complaints, and I would recommend them any other families looking into this sort of care in the area!

Very nice place!

Overall I think they do a great job at Elmcroft of Chippewa, I'd give them high marks across the board. The staff here is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. We toured a few communities in the area and this was definitely our top choice. The only negative thing I could say about them is that they are a little pricey, otherwise we have no complaints whatsoever!

They take very good care of their Seniors

I would definitely recommend Elmcroft of Chippewa! They take very good care of their seniors that live there. My mom is very happy there. They offer a lot of activities that keep the residents busy. My overall rating of this community is 5 stars. I have had a great experience. This is a great assisted living community. Thank you to "A Place For Mom" for recommending this community to me! My mom is very pleased.

Seemed like a nice place!

We visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The people here are very nice, they answered all of my questions. I was able to talk to the residents, who seemed happy and content. The community was clean. Overall a very nice community.

Very nice place, friendly communicative staff!

We've had a great experience with Elmcroft of Chippewa! One of the directors, Melissa Chambers, has been absolutely phenomenal to work with! We are out of state, so communication is very important to us, and she really goes above and beyond keeping us in the loop. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff we met were all very friendly. I would absolutely recommend it to others looking into care in the area!

This was a very nice facility. The residents seemed happy with the singing group that was preforming when I arrived. Unfortunately this is assisted living only. I needed nursing home care for my mom.

It's clean, and everyone seems pretty friendly.

It's clean, and everyone seems pretty friendly. For those that are not in the Alzheimer's unit, they have good activities, but I was under the impression that there would be a lot more activities for the memory care unit than there seem to be. Every time there is a fall they send them to the hospital. That is getting very tiresome, and expensive and they don't seem to even address the issue.

utstanding experience

Level of care is great. Staff & most residents are friendly.
We are very happy my mom is there. She adjusted to new setting faster than expected in under 1 month.

Beautiful place

Beautiful place

So far so good.

So far so good. They aren't crazy about the food the staff is wonderful, my husband tried the food and liked it. Their complaint is that they won't make over easy eggs because of a risk of Salmonella.

This facility has made me feel very c...

This facility has made me feel very comforatable with the care of my Mother. I believe she will be very happy here, I know I am.

Elmcroft of Chippewa is a warm and inviting community with a homelike setting. The excellent care our resident' s receive is most evident by the obvious love our staff has for them. Our Heartland Village secured dementia neighborhood provides a full range of services and activities for our frailest residents. Elmcroft of Chippewa's vibrancy is noted through our Vitality Club as each resident's physical, social, cognitive, emotional, spiritual, and leisure needs and preferences are addressed through a dedicated and caring staff.

Chippewa is a township in rural Beaver County, Pennsylvania. Beaver County offers all the beauty and recreation afforded by a number of state and county parks, while enjoying all the amenities and conveniences nearby Pittsburgh. Residents are no more than 30 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport.