Carriage Manor - New Castle, PA

Very old facility.

After touring this place, we found it to be awful! The outside is beautiful, but the inside is not. The halls are very narrow, the rooms are very small, and there are lots of stairs. The building looks very old as well. The residents seemed to be happy and content, but I wouldn't even seriously consider this place for my loved one to reside. The only things that made me consider it was the price.

Care and community

I toured this community for care that would be offered. The staff seemed to be good and answer the questions that we asked. The food seems to need improvements. They have offered activities. The rooms seemed to be dark. I would not recommend that care from this community.

Looking forward to a new beginning for my twin brother.

My brother has only been at Carriage Court for a short time, and I already see improvement in him. The most important thing I noticed is that he appears to be developing a bit of enthusiasm for staying awake and keeping busy, two things I am extremely happy to see from him again. It has been quite a while since he has shown theses attributes.
The place is very clean, the staff is friendly, caring and knowledgeable. They have even made me us aware of services that my brother has been entitled to but has not been receiving. So far we are very happy and looking forward to his stay as long as it may be.

Very pleased with this facility

My family was very impressed with how clean the home was when we first toured it. Did not see any paint chips, the furniture all very nice etc
Our mother has only been in the home for 2 1/2 weeks so far and have not really witnessed any of the activities, one day when I stopped in they had someone there playing a piano and I believe at one point an accordion for the patients. I have seen a calendar showing their daily activities.
Everyone my family and I have met have been very friendly and we have seen them stop and talk to the patients.

I am very satisfied with them

I am very satisfied with them, they are doing a good job.

Fantastic place for seniors

We are very impressed with this place. They have there act together and have been a true blessing. Every time we pop in the staff is always on top of things and the people look happy. Thank you for sending us there!

Carriage Manor is located in New Castle, PA. We are known for providing senior care that allows seniors to live an independent lifestyle. We provide a caring community that supports a comfortable and secure environment for our senior residents. Residents are provided with as much assistance or freedom as needed. Carriage Manor provides both companion and private living accommodations for residents. Residents also have the option of furnished or unfurnished living facilities in the event they would feel more comfortable with their own belongings. All rooms have cable television access and private baths with step in showers. The facility has a complete dining room and provides three meals daily. Snacks are also included. Special diets are also accommodated. An onsite beauty salon and barber shop is available for residents who wish to have their hair styled or trimmed. The facility provides full service housekeeping as well as building and grounds maintenance. Transportation can be arranged for residents for shopping, events or medical care. Carriage Manor has a comprehensive activity and social program to help senior citizens lead active and fulfilling lives. Residents will enjoy many entertaining events and socialize with their peers. Physician's services are available to assure the health and well-being of residents.