Garden Way Place - Hermitage, PA

Garden Way Place - Hermitage, PA has yet not published prices.

Very pleased with the huge improvement I have seen in my mom since coming to Garden Way.

Garden way place

The food is awful and only a few staff care. Management and the office staff don't do nothing all day. The cleaning people don't do there job

Garden way place

A community with care and value

This is a nice community for the care that we need. The staff are caring and attentive to the needs of my wife. I like knowing that the community is clean and they offer a good variety of meals. They do have alot of activites that are offer. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Care for mom

We were happy with the care at this community. the staff were outstanding and careing. The community was always clean and well taken care of. The meals had a nice variety. We like the care and the value that we given here and would recommend other families to this outstanding care and value

Good adjustment so far...

Everything seems well suited for my mother. The community seems to be well-kept.

Filthy stinky rooms and poor care

Very dirty bedroom. Smell of human and dog urine and feces. No sheets on bed. Mattress covered in pee both dog and human. Furniture filthy. Staff very rude. No notifications when relative went to hospital until their DEATH. Not a very good place. Would not take my dog there.

Not What We Needed At The Moment...

The Garden Way Place was okay. The main area where the residents had to hang out was quite small. Most of them were watching tv while I was on my tour. The place was too restricted and it just was not what we were looking for at the time.

Overall it's clean and the people are friendly.

Overall it's clean and the people are friendly. We don't have any major complaints. There is a bit of a learning curve, what you can and can't have, just how everything works. The activities are wonderful, I wish my loved one would participate a little more, but they do make the effort.

Garden Way Place is a clean community!

The management is not easy to work with. The staff however were pleasant. My dad had a hard time making friends and socializing because the memory care residents were not kept separate. The community didn't promote socialization or activities among the residents.

Terrible Food!

Fresh fruit is nonexistent. Meals are just plain BAD!

Very pleased with Garden Way in Hermitage, PA

We are very pleased with Garden Way. My mother was a resident of Garden Way (then Bently House) in 2006/2007. We were able to decorate her apartment with furniture from her house.. The staff was always very caring and attentive. They tried very hard to make her feel at home and loved. I have 3 other siblings and they also feel the same. One or more of us were at Garden Way on a daily basis so we were always aware of the good job that they did.
Now my mother-in-law has been a resident of Garden Way since August of 2014 and the same good level of care continues for her also. My husband was told by a previous nursing home who provided therapy that his mom would never walk again because of her dementia. But within less than a month at Garden Way she was up and walking.
We will continue to recommend Garden Way.

Poor accommodations

The food is terrible! In fact in borders neglect. How do they get away with serving nothing but cabbage all day? There's no fresh fruit. Let alone all four food groups.
You don't want your loved ones living here. Trust me.

staff goes and above and beyond

They offer a lot of activities but my grandmother did not participate. They have been doing a great job. We had to call hospice in last week and they have been working very well with them. The staff has been great and always go above and beyond for us.

Bentley Place is located in Hermitage, Pennsylvania just two blocks west of Hillcrest Memorial Park. Our community is small, homelike and full of laughter. Everywhere you go there is a new friend and we encourage residents to keep up old hobbies or learn new ones.
We offer many activities to help our residents thrive in both mind and body:
•Bingo
•Card and board games
•Individualized daily exercise classes in our fitness room
•Arts and crafts classes
•Bowling
•Ice cream socials
•Music programs
•Private courtyard for gardening, socializing and relaxing
•Pet friendly community
•Relaxing in our spa
Bentley Place offers rehabilitation services, assistance with activities of daily living, medication management and a nurse who is available 24 hours a day. We also offer a transitional stay program as well as respite care and a home visit program. Our closest hospital is Sharon Regional Health which is two miles away. A registered dietician plans our nutritious yet delicious meals and snacks.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are equipped with amenities to ensure your comfort and safety:
•Private or companion occupancy
•Kitchenettes with microwaves
•Walk in shower with built in safety features
•All areas will accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
•Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
•All apartments are equipped with phone and cable connections