Northview Estates - Ellwood City, PA

The manager was pleasant, answered my questions; however, I left with some concerns. I'm not so sure I would care to live there, unless as a last resort.

Very nice Place

I liked everything.

A place for care and comfort

I am happy with the care of this nice community. We like the staff that is always helpful and caring. The community is clean and enjoyable. The menu is appealing and a good variety is offered. The activities have been helpful and are enjoyed. We would recommend the care and the value of this community for other families.

Great memory care unit!!!

My father has recently moved into the memory care unit at this community and I am very pleased with how things are going on that unit so far. They always have two nurses on staff with only about nine to ten patients so its a lot more one on one time and lots of activities during the day. The food they serve is okay its kind of generic and could use some improvements. I also was not happy with how things went on the regular assisted living unit . There was never any staff in sight and they did not provide great quality of care down there. I am much happier with him moved into the memory care unit.

We Are Happy With My Uncle's Move Here

My uncle is doing well here at this community, we are happy with his move here. They are taking good care of him and his needs. The community is well maintained, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff have been kind and courteous. He is being cared for well. We are satisfied with everything this community has done for us.

This was a good move for us!!!

My grandma is adjusting to living at Northview Estates. The food looks and smells good it seems healthy and they go above and beyond to cater to her. The staff are sweet and keep me informed of her care. They encourage her to participate in the activities. They offer outings to stores and different places. I would recommend this community.