Thrive at Deerwood - Jacksonville, FL

Through the eyes of an outside Healthcare Professional

As a Healthcare professional that provides care to patients in various Assisted Living facilities in the Jacksonville area, I am impressed with the quality of care that is provided to the residents at THRIVE. The staff are professional, respectful and attentive to the needs of their residents. The facility is always clean and presents a pleasant atmosphere for their residents. It is obvious to me as a consumer and a Healthcare professional, that this is an option that I would chose for MY family member if the need should arise. The leadership are present and engaged with the staff and the residents. You really get the feeling of "community" when you are there.

Were Happy and They Are Doing Good

My parent is doing pretty well and it still is an adjustment for all of us. The staff are helpful and really accommodating to anything we ask. The meal are good with plenty of options. I like that they have quite a few different activities. The community is nice, well kept, and neat. Everybody is very friendly too.

Lovely facility. The staff was friendly and professional.

Dad Enjoys the Music

Being a new resident of the community ha been good. He loves the food and loves the music. He tells me he loves the performances like old time music. The staff that are working with my dad are wonderful. Especially [Removed], he treats him great. I would recommend this community.

Outstanding Care

I am very happy to use this community for my mom's care. She likes the staff and the great activities that are really good for her. They offer small trips out of the community. The meals are excellent and I am recommending this community for the outstanding care and services for others.

Happy and Stable

We have found Clarity Pointe to be a safe, new, well designed memory care facility for our mom. The food is adequate but not always individualized as expected per care plan and sometimes it is not tasty enough to be appealing. Snacks (which are advertised) are not usually available and when they are available there is not much variety. There seems to be an adequate and diverse range of activities on a regular basis. The private room is generously sized and offers a nice view, a built in dresser and accessible private bathroom. We are informed immediately and regularly of any issues regarding our mom. She seems quite happy and stabilized since moving to Clarity Pointe.

Above All Competitors

This community has provided absolute exceptional care for my wife. From the price perspective and care Clarity Pointe Jacksonville is above all competition. The staff are amazing workers. The meals are great to eat daily. It is always clean here.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Clarity Pointe has been a very good one! It's a brand new, beautiful, clean facility, and the people here do an absolutely wonderful job taking care of the residents! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into care in the area!