Alterra Clare Bridge of Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK

Our Positive Experience

We are new to the facility and I'm sure will be a better judge later, but know they are kind and qualified to care for my husband.
I'm looking forward to being able to rest and actually schedule "me" time for myself.

Friendly staff, clean facilities, a lot of activities going on with personal attention to residence. A little pricey.

Really Happy With Them

We were real happy with them. They were the only ones who would take my loved one. I just don't have enough good things to say about the staff. The nurses are knowledgeable about the patients and the care. Communication is really good and that's what i'm impressed with. The food is good there too.

They are doing a wonderful job.

They are doing a wonderful job. We are so happy with found the. It's very clean and very well kept. The staff is very caring and very professional. Mom has lots of activities. They made individual cream pies, some things she likes better than other, and they are good at accommodating you if there is something you really don't like. I would recommend them to anybody.

So far I am happy with them.

So far I am happy with them. It seems like a pretty good place. The staff is very friendly. The activities are not applicable to our situation. The food could probably use a little variety would be nice.

We love it!

We love it so far! My loved one is very comfortable there, and that is nice. I'm not too familiar with the activities yet, but I do know that they offer them. It's very expensive, but there weren't a whole lot of options available, and the prices were comprable to the alternatives. Only concern is that they do not accept Medicaid. Other than that, the food looks good, and I see no areas that could use improvement. They were the first place I looked at, and since it was in a prime location, I knew this was the right choice!

Initial few days

My father in law has only been there for less than one week. The management staff thus far has been great. He had a issue free transition. I visted him yesterday but could not find him to begin with. The aids said he was probably visting someone's else's room. Sure enough he was setting in another persons room looking out the window enjoying the afternoon sun. When I ask him if he needed anything back in his own room, i expected him to tell me he wanted to go home like he normally does when we brought him to our house. He surprised me and said "I would like to go home-----(with a smile on his face)in about a week or so" my wife and I started laughing. This really put my wife at ease. I will know better when they have completed the one month assessment. For now we are very pleased with Clare Bridge.

Everything is Great

Everything has been great. The look of it is wonderful. It is decorated nicely and they change the decoration with seasons. They just put a new roof on so I know that their maintenance is kept up. Inside is always clean and the rooms are really nice. Everything is just great.

Director nice and helpful. Felt Mothe...

Director nice and helpful. Felt Mother may be borderline needing their intensity of care. Had 2 rooms. No shower or kitchenette in rooms.

At Clare Bridge we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An Integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

Clare Bridge provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and care they need to help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.