Clara's House - Dexter, MI has yet not published prices.

No Better Place For My Mom

My mom has been at Clara's House for 5 years now. I have never had a problem of any sort with this home. Since my mom has been there I have noticed a great difference in her health for the better. She was in nursing homes before and continued to get worse and worse until we moved her into Clara's House. It is a very comfortable place for my mom to be. very family like and always a great environment. My mom seems very happy there and looks healthy. She gets out with the other 5 or so residents and staff to do different activities like the fair, circus, park or just a walk around the town. The thing i really really like is the home cooked meals they make everyday for their residents.. in an actual kitchen with actual food. my mom never ate out much or ate, as she would say "fake food in a can", so she very much appreciates and loves the home cooked food. It is a relaxing setting in the country in Dexter so my mom dont have to deal with city noise, just peaceful all around. They even did a firework show for the residents on the fourth of July and a company pig roast every summer with all the residents, resident families, staff, friends, etc. Hands down, this is the best place possible for my mom.