Claiborne and Hughes Health Center - Franklin, TN

Claiborne and Hughes Health Center - Franklin, TN has yet not published prices.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes

Overall, we had a great experience! She's a little restless. The care seems fine!

It has been very good.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I appreciate all the help. They are doing a good job with him. I would recommend Claiborne and Hughes. Everything they do is great. They call me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

So far, it is good. I am quite pleased with everything. They all provide good care. My loved one says the food is good. The nurses and all of them are good with updates, and they call me late at night, too.

Review of Claiborne And Hughes Health Center

They seem attentive to my loved one's needs and she enjoys the activities. She has been there two weeks. She has a walker there. There are some nurses that are very attentive. It is an older facility and it is being updated. It is not updated where she is. She enjoys most of her meals. She can manage what she can hold in her hand. She needs assistance with a spoon or fork. It takes awhile for help. We had one meeting and they gave me updates and I am there every afternoon. She tells me about her day. I am satisfied and I am sure they will call me.

Review of Claiborne And Hughes Health Center

My loved one went there to get help and they've helped him. He is a lot better than he was. So thank God for that! He says they are good to him.

Review of Claiborne And Hughes Health Center

It is clean here but my loved one is not happy there and he is not cooperating himself. He likes to move around and they have security gates. They should walk him around to get fresh air.

Review of Claiborne And Hughes Health Center

They are doing their job. Especially with the therapy and that is why my loved one is here. We have family visiting during the day but there are times when he is alone if he presses his call light it takes a very long time to get help. We are very pleased with the therapy. They are very good with the communication.

Review of Claiborne And Hughes Health Center

I don't think my loved one is getting the care he should get. Some of them are kind of rude.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Overall everything was very good. It depends on the circumstance as to whether or not I would recommend the facility. The meals look okay. My loved one is eating their meals.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I'd recommend Claiborne for short-term care! The staff were friendly. One lady came in on her day off to get him processed in and I appreciated that. It seemed like it took them a long time to answer the call light. He said the food wasn’t all that great but he’s very picky.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They are taking good care of my brother. Every one of the staff that I have met is friendly. The cleanliness was perfect! My brother's room and the halls were as clean as a pen! The communication is very good and they answer what I ask!

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The staff and the care that my loved one gets is excellent! There is a nurse that has been there for a really long time who is a very nice and polite lady. I have not meant anyone that is rude. They are all very helpful.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I'm pleased with the way the staff is treating my loved one. He always looks clean and well maintained when we visit. The room is always clean and there seem to be no problems!

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The staff has been very respectful and nice to my loved one. The communication has been good. I just left there and the nurses are doing great with her.

It went well!

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Everybody is really nice when you walk in and they've been very helpful especially when you need them. They've done pretty well with communication and they are top of everything. I know there's a lot of people to take care of, but the nurses and aides do a pretty good job.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The staff care was good and they were friendly, especially the front desk people. I met two of the aides and they were very nice and talkative with me. It was clean but the food was not good. They called me about things but wouldn't tell me everything they were supposed to.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The therapy is going well for my loved one. The dietitian was helping him out with the food and she brings him what he likes. The social worker needs to improve and they need to let him know about his appointments. His room and bathroom are very clean but the entrance has a foul smell.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I have been proactive in terms of the communication but their communication has been good though. The first couple of weeks have been rocky and I have voiced my concerns with the staff. I think they are understaffed.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I'd recommend Claiborne. The staff are always good to everyone there. Sometimes it's not so clean but her room is good. The food has not been all that good for an older person to eat.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Absolutely, they are great. You can really see their love by the way the nurses care for the patients. I have had the meals myself and thought they were good. There is some room for improvement since they have older patients there who sometimes have accidents.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They are helpful and always willing to help me through the process. The staff are friendly and helpful. It's an older building but it's still clean.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Everything seemed just fine to me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They're good. They will call me if something happens.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Most of the staff I have encountered were very friendly. Most of the nurses were good. Sometimes I'm not satisfied with how he was being treated while he was there. Tidiness and bathroom upkeep could be cleanlier. It's hard to get a hold of the staff members. We would call the administrator and they never gave me a call. We needed them to send a referral over and they told me they did but it turned out they really didn't.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They are nice to my loved one.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Overall the experience has been good. My loved one doesn't care for the food and I'm always bringing her food.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The last time I was there, I asked a nurse for a pencil, and they were rude about it. There are some that are very nice, and some that are very rude. It depends on who is working. They do call when there is an issue or change is medicine.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The nurses seem like they can handle my brother and really handle their jobs. It was great to witness him recall memories about our family. Luckily, they have moved him back to a more secured unit. Unfortunately they do not let me feel comfortable and do not get the social worker to help. The staff have actually said to me, "if he doesn’t want to be here he should leave." I have asked the nurse practitioner and have not received a call back at this point. I'd recommend a different social worker, one that really cares and administration as well.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I’d recommend Claiborne and Hughes!

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They gave good help and I would not have been able to take care of things without their help. They did as well as they could, which was fine. They are very nice and are very friendly. She needed help eating and they helped with that. The social worker has been helpful.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They seem pretty nice. What I saw from the nurses the care was good. They brought his lunch to him. They were really friendly and the communication was good.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They are awesome! The meals look very appetizing!

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

So far it's ok. She said she likes her nurse, she was really nice. They lost the hard copy of her medication. It was very clean. She was happy with the meals and the communication was pretty good.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The communication is not bad or good but meeting my expectations. They seem to tolerate her behavior very well. There is a strong smell of urine.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I have not been to the facility and I have not heard from them. At one point I spoke with the social worker and the business office manager and the business office manager asked me questions about his finances. I believe they should have a better handle on their patients' information.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The staff is very good and kind. The nurses are great.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They are doing a good job. The nurses are so sweet. The communication has been well received.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I would recommend this facility. It's a nice place. She is happier here than anywhere else. They do what they can and are taking very good care of her. They are very friendly. My loved one likes the meals.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I am extremely happy with the nurses. They have been excellent with their communication and making phone calls. It's all been very good.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

It has been a good experience. My loved one is being taken well care of. It is a clean place. They call me immediately with anything that comes up. She is happy with all of the staff. It is clean. She wishes she had coffee but she likes the food. They are upgrading things for emails to let me know about events and what is going on with activities and for movies and they do call me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

It stays clean and everybody helps with her needs. They take care of her. They have a nurse 24/7. They always answer my questions. When I go up there all of them seem to be doing what they are supposed to do. It stays clean. They have pretty good meals.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They have been taking really good care of him and he seems happy there. His nurse is really great. She makes sure he is taken good care of. They have been really nice. They call me on everything.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They were very helpful. It is old but it was clean.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The people that work there are very kind and they do everything they can to make my mother comfortable. It's clean, but it's an old facility. My mom likes the food.

Everything was good.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Everyone has been nice, especially the receptionist. She is a really sweet lady. It is pretty clean. My loved one likes the meals. I can't get a hold of them when I call.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

It is tolerable. The nurses are nice and really sweet. If she is there I have total confidence because she is competent and diligent. The nurse communicates well. They are really nice and they do not seem to be able to have a full staff.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Everyone is nice and accommodating to my needs that I have addressed. When we visited him his room was not clean and he said it had been this way for a while. I have also had some concerns about medication administration. There is maybe some confusion there. Also, there was a problem getting him to his appointment because a ride was not arranged therefore he was unable to go. I'm not totally disappointed so far with the facility. I have heard very little from there in terms of communication.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They will call me when he has some type of incident and is good at keeping me updated with the treatment plan. The therapists were not really taking their time with him especially with his condition. I had some pleasant encounters with the nursing staff and some not so pleasant. No one there is knowledgeable. One encounter I was trying to get a hold of his medical records and they didn't know how I could do that. This one smells like a nursing facility. The food was cold and all slopped together. I felt I wasn't really receiving good feedback from them.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

She is not being provided with meals. They have not given her a bath since she has been there. The nurses are not responsive at all about bringing her medications. There is one really great nurse, but the rest are awful.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They are very nice people and very accommodating and doing a good job. They do real well. The nurses have been very helpful and check on her and I call and they let me know how she is doing. The food is good and they keep it very clean.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Excellent. They took very good care of her. The social worker was very caring and concerned with her well being. She stood out to me of being very helpful along with one of the nurses who worked days. She followed through with the discharge. She was pleased with the meals.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Overall I'd recommend Claiborne. I guess she does not have much input on meals and things. She rings the bell and not one answers it and it is difficult when wet and things. They say they will be back and do not help. They ordered a piece of equipment to do therapy and then did not use it but once.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Claiborne is great! It's clean. They are real good to call me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

It is hard to get through and to someone on the floor and the patient. They seem short staffed. When I am out there it is good but I am there only 1 day a week. It's okay.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I have never been there, but they keep me well informed. Any time something happens they contact me. He hasn't complained and trust me he would! I think, I am an IT specialist not Health specialist. But I would think it would be good if there were monthly reports about how he is doing, things like health condition and if he is eating. I used to get info, like if he he fell minor or major, but not anymore. But if he was being treated poorly or badly he would tell me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

There are occasions where care it is lacking. There is a personnel turn over as a contributing factor. I think that is about the limit of what I want to say. I do not know that he is getting therapy. He only eats about one out of every three meals and he does not care for it. I have been to different facilities with associates who are in facilities. Other facilities where you pay more are better. I was promised some information. The facility phones me when there is any difficulties or time for a shot. They call me with health issues but I do not hear from them otherwise. I thought it would get better.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They have had a pretty high turnover in their staff and are inconsistent in their policy regarding care. She likes the therapists, she says they work her over pretty good. She has been able to get back on her feet. They do team nursing,so she never sees the primary nurse. The high turnover and inconsistent management. The physical therapy lady, she likes her a lot. There is also a guy there she likes. They do a good job of trying to stay clean. It's an old building. She absolutely hates the food! I think it's okay, but they have a set menu Monday through Friday and there is not much variety. They do call if something is going on or if she needs something.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The Head Nurse and the Social Worker were excellent. There were situations where they weren't as prompt to her calling. After I brought to their attention they did a okay job. But she felt that at night the techs were slow to respond to her calls. She was sitting and waiting too long to be changed. She had a confrontation with a tech, where one tech was frustrated just like she was. My sister felt like she wasn't being heard. It was a pretty traumatic situation, and when I came in at the time that tech was still trying to service her and was not well received. But, from there on she had 2 other techs who she received really good care from. She did complain that the bathroom was poor. I would rate that at a 2 or 3. The food was okay. She wasn't complaining, so it had to be at least adequate.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

Getting to talk to the Social worker has been hard. I was concerned, well if she could get some reading glasses. I was told an optometrist would see her. I did talk to one nurse on her floor. I was getting a bill, and I should have never received a bill.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

I love the facility. They have new floor down. Clean and nice. I was impressed with that. However it was terrible experience. No friendly smiles or anything. They did called every time something happened. They took the time to keep me informed.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

My loved one likes the food. The staff care was fine except for one person. The nurse was not friendly and would not talk and I thought it was rude. I didn't say anything because he is stuck there and I'm not. There are napkins on the floor but it's fine.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

Everybody is good to my loved one and he's doing what he supposed to, getting rehab. It's nice. I tell them what he likes to eat and he gets it.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

He has been pleased with the people there. The staff are very helpful.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

The therapy is pretty good. The meals are real good. There was one nurse who had him all week I liked who gave him a bath during the day. I do not know where his clothes are and his room is always dirty. The floor is not swept. I asked when he gets a bath and I was there Saturday and he did not get a bath on Friday the day before. Some areas are clean but not his room. Some things I am informed about and some things I am not informed. The nurses need to improve.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

One staff member has called me from time to time with updates. Every time I asked a question she found out what I needed. Overall there has been a lack of communication. They should put forth more effort with helping the patient. I was told the therapy would not start until his benefits can start. You can a smell a slight bad odor. The administration staff needs to improve with communication. There was not a rehab or diet plan.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

So far it is good. My mother is doing better in rehab. The staff are very friendly. I like the nurses and they take their time with my mother. It seems pretty clean. My mother is eating and gaining some weight. The staff keep in touch with me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

The nurses are super sweet and nice. You ask them any question and they're on top of it. So far the therapists are good and helping. It seems like my loved one is doing better. Their communication is awesome! They are on top of it and call back really quickly to answer any question or about anything. His nurse calls me back ASAP. He says the food is good. Sometimes it smells there though. They do what they can but overall it's not like that.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

Everyone has been helpful with the transition. The director of admissions has been very nice and has been speaking with me.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

My loved one said it outstanding. He loves the nurses. The meals are petty good. I love their communication.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

Everyone is friendly and communicative. The staff are very friendly. The communication has been great when I call in but they have not called me since about her care after she was admitted.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Care Center

The staff are very nice people and they were fine. Their communication was excellent. We have no complaints about the meals. The nursing care was great during the day, but after 7 pm, he never saw a nurse. He would ring for someone at night and no one ever came. My loved one was not getting the quality of care that we thought he would be provided. They could not provide the level of rehab he needed. They did not have the equipment that would be necessary for him. It is an older facility and has had wear and tear.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

They take good care of him. The nursing director is sweet and understanding, they really know how to work with my loved one and the concerns I have with him. They take extra care in their work. The case worker is amazing!

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The staff is very friendly. Some of the LPNs are very caring. She's been in several nursing homes and this one did not smell.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

The staff were all good. The food was cold, but good every time. My loved one is already home and doing well.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes Health Center

My loved one seems okay there. He is taking his meds and doing well. He said he get plenty to eat. I was there on a Sunday and the nurses hardly spoke to me.

Review of Claiborne & Hughes

The staff seem to be very caring, pleasant and helpful. The staff member who does admissions is very nice. The nurses are nice and helpful. We find it very clean. They call me, and I call them, and they are responsive.

Review of Claiborne & Hughes

The staff were very helpful with my dad's care. One nurse in particular always called me and let me know what was going on with him. When I visited my dad one day, I was hungry, and they gave me some breakfast. The facility was very clean and spotless. The custodial people were always cleaning.

Review of Claiborne and Hughes

The rehab therapy is good. The nurses are very good. There is a nurse we like who works double shifts. She makes sure my loved one gets her treatments. The meals seem to be very good. The staff let me know about my loved one's doctor's appointments. Some staff are good, and some are not so good. All the staff that I have met are very friendly. At first, my loved one was not getting a bath that often, but now it is better. Some areas need more cleaning, especially in the cafeteria.

Review of Claiborne & Hughes

My loved one seems to be happy there. He seems to like the meals. The girls that helped us get him in there were great, especially the social worker.

They have been very helpful. It doesn’t matter what we ask; they are there. The therapy is going well. When we are visiting, they are exceptionally nice. I really like that there is no odor and it is clean all the way around.

All of the staff seem like they really care. From what I see they're all nice and try hard. The room is clean and the therapists do a great job. They have been very nice to my brother and me. They call me whenever something happens. They keep me well informed.

If I asked for something, they would bring it right away. I liked the room and the services. All of the staff tried their best. It was so clean, it was awesome. I never got to the second floor, but the first floor was very clean.

I would recommend Claiborne & Hughes to a friend. But they are not that great about communication. It seems to be a problem. I had left the country for a little while, so I gave them my other sister’s information and I came back to 3 voice mails.

I think that they did a pretty good job overall. They took good care of my mom. They can use more staff more often than not. I have had major problems with nursing homes in the past and this one is better than that. They did not bathe them often enough, but when they did they would give them a nice massage with it. One of the aides was very nice and so helpful. They were kind and patient with my mom and me. The food was mashed up and it could use a little more seasoning to give it flavor. But my mom really just did not have an appetite.

One of the aides was very good. She was interactive with my dad and very nice unlike the one that brought him his lunch. She just dropped the food tray on the table. Then, I asked her for a drink and she did not say anything but came back and dropped the drink on the table and left. No one explained any of my dad’s special diet and I wanted to know. I would call people and leave messages and no one has gotten back to me. I did not too much care for some of the assistance. I find it to be very unprofessional for the receptionist to be texting and not paying attention to who she is supposed to help. I thought that this place would be fine since my dad had been here before, but I don't feel that it was.

They have been really nice to us. The community has been clean. He liked the food and it was good. They really did not call me and we had a lot of miscommunication.

Claiborne Hughes Health Center is a 152 bed skilled nursing facility in the downtown historic district of Franklin, TN. Claiborne Hughes has served the Franklin healthcare community since 1982. We pride ourselves in providing quality care with a gentle, caring touch. We frequently serve the care needs of families across several generations. We are you hometown facility.

Claiborne Hughes is locally owned and operated. The facility accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Healthspring, Humana, Blue Cross/ Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna and other private insurance by individual contract. We can serve the health needs of your cognitively impaired family member for a long term stay or rehabilitation and nursing needs for a short term stay.